|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,294,897 members, 5,041,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 09:54 PM
|Negative Effect Of Poor Parenting by johncreek: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2015|
Many children around the world are victims of poor parenting and this has affected the society in diverse ways.
Children who happens to be victim of this circumstances either ends up destroying their lives or making the society a living hell.
Statistics has shown that 68% of those children affected by poor parenting are lost in one form or the other.
A case study of children in West Africa, where I am from and where i still reside shows that the rate of poor parenting is at an alarming rate.
I have seen so much of what these affected children goes through.
Some are just so much affected to the extent they no longer have regards for the society.
These children who later grew up to become nuisance and thugs to the society.They becomes an instrument of destruction either socially or politically.
An average African child is a victim of poor parenting in one way or the other which has resulted in chaos to the society at large.
Children in the European world faces the same issue of poor parenting, whereby parents care less about their wards either financially or emotionally. They most at times put their career first before any other thing.
THESE ARE VARIOUS WAYS POOR PARENTING CAN AFFECT THE A CHILD AND THE SOCIETY
1. Poor parenting can instigate hates among the children towards their parent and society.
2. Poor parenting affects a child psychologically which can be in two ways.
a) Inferiority complex: The child seems to be affected in this way whereby he feels so inferior among his peer groups
b) Intellectual Being: once a child is affected psychologically his or her intellectual being is also affected to a great extent.
3. Poor parenting leads a child to destruction by means of joining wrong companies just to seek for attention and protection
4. Poor parenting is responsible for the increase in crime rate across the globe, and this has not brought any meaningful development to the society.
5. Poor parenting eliminates some source of happiness in a child's life by making ordinary things look so different and difficult to them.
6.Trust will have no light in any child experiencing poor parenting, which means it becomes difficult for them to trust the right people in their life.
In conclusion, these negative impacts listed above is just a little expression of what happens, a lot of more negative things happens to the children facing poor parenting and the society.
we should know that children are the future of tomorrow and if they are brought up wrongly a lot happens to the society which are not positive things.
cc RoyalRoy , lalasticlala
- See more at: http://www.sheyikojo.com/2015/09/negative-effect-of-poor-parenting.html#sthash.oqDMjUBj.dpuf
|Re: Negative Effect Of Poor Parenting by lanrehamd: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2015|
on point...Meanwhile, 90% of the world problem today is as a result of poor parenting.........
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41