Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Experience With A Fraudster - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Fraudster (656 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Fraudster by rozzyy(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2015
As you all know,the post utme exams are over.this is the period of scammers who deceive students into believing that they can help them with admission for some amount of money.they operate by promising students heaven and earth,making them believe that they can gain admission even when their scores are low.Dont misjudge me abeg no be say runs no dy" but thread with caution.
I was passing through Nairaland as usual when I saw a topic on the new topics section saying FUTO ADMISSION RUNZ CALL DIS NUM.unto say I write post utme exam for futo,i cum tok say make I try luck.so I called the number,a man picked judging according to the voice.i told the man of how I wrote exam in futo and how I would love to be admitted.the man told me not to worry that he works at the admission unit in futo,that he would help me but first I have to pay 70k so that he can put my name on the admission list.as d man dy tell me all these Wetin cum my mind be say NA DEM.so I played along,i told him no problem that since he works at futo dat I would bring the money personally to him in futo,the man said no dat I should pay d money first in one account that he would send to me before coming to see him that without the bank teller they won't allow me into his office.i just laugh for my mind now wey guys don wisen up finish.i told him to send d account number.till now the fool still dy call me for phone.i cum dy wonder whether no be wey dy find admission supose dy call am.make una help check am o. MODS abeg move am go front page.desperate students needs to be aware of this kind of people.
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster by henribj(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2015
lol.. you should have played him in return.
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster by dulux07(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Lol, nigerians always taking advantage of each other.
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster by Bigdreams(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2015
One really has to be careful.
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster by nani212(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Scamming no dey sell again,nigerian don wise....

(1) (Reply)

Did You Ever Finish This Eraser? (PIC) / Twin Bomb Blasts Hit Maiduguri Mosque, Kill Many / This Is What Jumia Did To Us All On Black Friday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.