Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Look Good In Pictures. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Look Good In Pictures. (710 Views)

What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? / What Hairstyle Would Look Good On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Look Good In Pictures. by Princedavis(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Awkward smiles and blank stares make everyone look awful in photos. Even models. Fortunately for them, they know how to avoid these picture pitfalls.

Step 1: Angle Your Body
To play up your masculine features without looking like you’re trying too hard, pull your shoulders back slightly. Point your feet toward the camera and shift your torso so that your shoulders are angled 10 to 15 degrees out of line from your feet. “This’ll give you more dimension,” says Speer.

Step 2. Keep Your Chin Down
If you’re lifting your chin or looking up at the camera, chances are you’re showing the world a perfect view of the inside of your nose, says Speer. Keep your chin pointed down and turn your head slightly away from the camera. The angle will highlight your jaw and make it look stronger...... Finish up at http://bukkysblog.info
Re: How To Look Good In Pictures. by Khd95(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Nonsense....

NEXT TOPIC!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Farano, Wat Did I Ever Do To U On NL?? Unban Me Or Face Da Consequences / Fashionable Laptop Bags / Lovely Shoulder Handbags At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.