Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Dicktionary!what A Guy Says To His Friends About A Girl,& What He Actualy Meant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dicktionary!what A Guy Says To His Friends About A Girl,& What He Actualy Meant (584 Views)

''ogun Kee You And Your Vote'' - Teddy A Says To Annoying Fan / "Your Fart Can Kill Someone" - Donjazzy Says To Tiwasavage / Nike Oshinowo's Son In Karate Class With His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dicktionary!what A Guy Says To His Friends About A Girl,& What He Actualy Meant by helenajah: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2015
In case you’re wondering what exactly we mean when we’re talking to our guy friends, I’ve provided a basic outline of some of the more commonly used phrases — and their true meanings.
1. “She’s all right.”
What it means: We probably like her.
Why we use it: Because we don’t really want to discuss the corny details about a girl we might like with the rest of our guy friends or just to keep things short and sweet.
Used in a sentence: “She’s all right. We went out to dinner again last night.”
Synonyms: “She’s good”; “Can’t complain”; “All good”
2. “I like her.”
What it means: We really like her.
Why we use it: Because we always strive to be vague and indistinct about our true feelings, we don’t want to come right out and say we “really” like her.
Used in a sentence: “Yeah, man. I like her. She could be a good one.”
Synonyms: “I’m into her”; “She’s great”
3. “She spent the night.”
What it means: We had sex with a particular woman.
Why we use it: Because, unlike the bulk of male stereotypes, not all men necessarily divulge highly-detailed accounts of their sexual conquests.
Used in a sentence: “Hung out with Jess last night — she spent the night.”
Synonyms: “She slept over”; “We slept together”
4. “She’s cute.”
What it means: We’re sort of interested in her.
Why we use it: Because we’re attracted enough to some chick to use the word “cute”; however, we might not be fully ready to use ones like “hot” or “sexy” just yet.
Used in a sentence: “Yeah, I’m not sure what it is about her, but she’s cute — there’s something.
Synonyms: “I’m into her”; “There’s something about her”
5. “She’s got a good personality.”
What it means: We might be compensating for a specific chick’s aesthetic shortcomings.
Why we use it: Because we’re interested in a woman, for reasons outside of her physical appearance.
Used in a sentence: “I’m not really concerned with what she looks like; she’s got a good personality.”
Synonyms: “Looks aren’t important to me.”
6. “I was hammered.”
What it means: We probably did something regrettable.
Why we use it: To illustrate the fact that we were not thinking clearly, likely as a form of compensation in the light of poor decision-making.
Used in a sentence: “Yeah, we slept together — but I was hammered — so I can’t really remember the rest of my night.”
Synonyms: “I blacked out”; “I don’t remember”; “I f*cked up”

more >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/the-dicktionary-what-guy-says-to-his.html

Re: Dicktionary!what A Guy Says To His Friends About A Girl,& What He Actualy Meant by Behira(f): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Okai
Re: Dicktionary!what A Guy Says To His Friends About A Girl,& What He Actualy Meant by makingsense(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2015
Wtf. Imagine this pisure after a good write-up

(1) (Reply)

MORE MONEY! Toolz Is The New Face Of ‘shape You’ + Check Out Her New Promo Photo / Maheeda Goes Unclad (pix) / Chek Out Dis Crazy Selfie Of Miley Cyrus Looking Like Justin Bieber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.