Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,232 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa (806 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2015
we, concerned nairalanders, call on Seun Osewa and the super moderator(s) to prevent Musiwa from further creating topics in the politics section.

We want the rules 8 and 19 which guard the creation of topics to be enforced. These rules are as follows:

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

19. Don't create a new account when banned for
breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't
find out.

Musiwa1-100, pus30, or manck1-(still counting ) has flagrantly violated the above rules, depriving other nairalanders space for their more reasonable topics.

To sign this petition, type "signed "

Cc Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by Seuncoded(f): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Jobless...... We have seen you

1 Like

Re: Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by manck2: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2015
what false information are you talking about.. that it is 2 countries..

You have to know the Igbo race is a race of liars..

As far as Heaven is concern.. God does expect Igbo people inside heaven. Satan on the others hand had to buy extra land to be able to fill hell with Igbo people..

if an igboman does not scam you, then you are a dead man. I am 100% sure , you are dead.

in Nigeria every statement an Igbo person makes is lies.

There is no single Igbo person that is born again. This is not a statement , it is a fact. base on Africa staticts.

in Nigeria 99% believe an Igbo is telling lies by opening his mouth, because they lie a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by tempest01(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2015
jobless...some people make nl fun. theres freedom of speech
Re: Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by kossyablaze(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Seuncoded:
Jobless...... We have seen you
well I think u r the jobless one here....#Signed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by gbenson(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2015
OP Just forget Musiwa
Re: Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by kkkp: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2015
manck2:

As far as Heaven is concern.. God does expect Igbo people inside heaven. Satan on the others hand had to buy extra land to be able to fill hell with Igbo people..

if an igboman does not scam you, then you are a dead man. I am 100% sure , you are dead.

There is no single Igbo person that is born again. This is not a statement , it is a fact. base on Africa staticts.

in Nigeria 99% believe an Igbo is telling lies by opening his mouth, because they lie a lot.
grin
manck2:

musiwa y u dey vex
Re: Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2015
gbenson:
OP Just forget Musiwa

Mr Musiwa has been like this since I joined this forum in 2011, something should be done. even renown trolls like Mr.cork and Mr.Olodo had to take a break.
Re: Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by Alphaoscar: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
manck2:

Aare don vex patapata!
Re: Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by Seuncoded(f): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
well I think u r the jobless one here....#Signed

Sign Illegal
Seuncoded Illegal
Re: Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa by Seun(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
He is breaking the rules, so certainly he should be penalized for it. I will find someone who can execute my instructions on this matter soon.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1)

Ernst & Young Removes Degree Classification From Entry Criteria / I Want To Go And Eat! Oshomole Makes Excuses, Escapes From Mob! / Meet The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million (N12b) In Donations To Buy A New Jet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.