Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,140 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University (16468 Views)

♨ UDUSOK (Usman Danfodio University Sokoto) Direct Entry Admission 2016/2017 / Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto UDUSOK 2015\2016 Admission Is Out!!! / Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by shankeke: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2015

A 400 level student in the department of Modern European Languages, Uthman Danfodio University, Sokoto, Chijoke Osinachi, has emerged the winner of a Hyundai i10 car at the recently concluded Etisalat CliqFest nationwide campus tour.
Chijoke Osinachi was selected from a raffle draw supervised by renowned motivational speaker, Niyi Adesanya, the University’s Dean of Students’ Affairs, Prof A.A. Aleiro and winner, Nigerian Idol 2015, K-Peace whose real name is Olakunle Ogunrombi.

An elated Chijoke who was lost in the moment after receiving the keys to the car from the University’s Dean of Students’ Affairs, Prof. Adamu A. Aleiro could not hide his feelings as he eulogised the telecoms operator for its efforts in giving meaning to the lives of the members of society. “It is hard to describe this feeling that just in a moment things have actually turned around for me. I could not have imagined this when I woke up this morning. I am very grateful to Etisalat for this big lift.”

Also speaking at the Presentation ceremony, Etisalat Nigeria’s Manager, Youth Segment, Idiareno Atimomo, assured the school of the company’s continuous commitment to helping Nigerians through its bouquet of customer-centric products, offerings and programmes.

Beside the grand prize winner, eight other students who also went home with different prizes include Fatima Aliyu and Baba Muhammad, both of whom won Laptops; Maryam T. Umar and Agboola Ridwan, both won handsets and Jerseys each; and the quartet of Habibu Tanko, Suleiman Usman, Ibrahim Tahir and Fatima Mustafa won handsets and Flash drives each.

Speaking earlier while receiving the Etisalat CliqFest team to the University, the Dean, Students’ Affairs, Professor Adamu A. Aleiro commended Etisalat for the initiative and the choice of the School as host of the event. He also pledged support and continued cooperation of the school with the Telco on projects that would impact the students and the extended community.

Motivational Speaker, Niyi Adesanya also dished out nuggets on succeeding both in school and in the labour market, while Nigerian Idol Season 4 and 5 Winners; Evelle Zibili and K-Peace entertained the students with various performances.

Etisalat Cliqfest is an annual nationwide youth-centric education and entertainment initiative sponsored by Nigeria’s leading innovative telecommunications company, Etisalat. It features a line of youth-centred activities ranging from entertainment to multi-dimensional seminars and talks as well as sports

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/student-wins-hyundai-i10-car-at-etisalat-sokoto-cliqfest/
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by DrObum(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wow! Chijioke don make am!!!

Wait! I was FTC

Waiting for my account to be credited for being FTC, if not, Lady F come and take your place!

4 Likes

Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by Kelvin0(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
mtcheeew.....if na to disturb my phone from morning till night now with message begging me to recharge 200 and get 300% na dem go sabi send me. Dem come carry my Hyundai i10 now go give CHIJOKE

7 Likes

Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is divine empowerment. . GOD will equally grant him wisdom to put this blessing into judicious use..

1 Like

Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by siegfried99(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wow

Congratulations to him
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by damton(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
lucky
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by idari: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chukwu biko mee nu m Eriwa! Eriwa! Eriwa agwu agwu embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by Sijo01(f): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wow....... Congrat, CJ.
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by mznuez(f): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
:PLike the girl that won in my school(unizik)
She gave the car to her bf undecided

The boy be f**king her and be driving her car too kiss

4 Likes

Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by neki6chuks: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Woah dats nice,congrats to her.Even ur boo get a boo
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by OVI75(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Happy for him.
Ibori my mentor,barcanister my role model
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by hemartins(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
sell that car and start a business.

1 Like

Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
H
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by wunmi590(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
God don butter your bread be that grin
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by Dindondin(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
People still play raffle draw?
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by IamGabby: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Imagine!.......Chijioke,that should be from theS/E,now is'nt that beautiful?....I just love such things when I hear a northerner speaking Yoruba or an Easterner speaking Hausa,I believe in Nigeria.....and I know that no matter our differences we will still make a peaceful better country for ourself our others to come

4 Likes

Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by tolexy007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
goodluck to him..
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by wellmax(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Congrats
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by ifyalways(f): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lucky him.
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by MadCow1: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by Big4wig(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Apple=Vitamin Vitamins=Power Power=Work Work=Money Money=Girlfriend Girlfriend=Tension Tension=Heart Attack Heart Attack=Death #DontEatApple cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by largehead: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Agent's son
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by Amdayburh(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ok o.
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by sweetemmy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamGabby:
Imagine!
What will I benefit after paying $40?

Helping Hands International is rich in Opportunity so is the possibilities are limitless. When you join our vision, you are not only going to make life changing amount of money, you will be empowered to touch and affect others around you by simply recommending people to be empowered and also among all other benefits you will get;

Brand New Cars (small and executive)
House of Your Own
FREE Internet Ready LAPTOP
Child Educational Fund
Trade and Skill Acquisition Training
Earn Great Income For Life
Source of Help for Less Privilege and The Needy.
Interest Free Loan Without Collateral
Assets and Property Support Opportunity
Free Master or Visa ATM card. whatsapp me 08035360965
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by sheddo619(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
congrats, meanwhile

Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by joystickextendr: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
congrats bro smiley
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Which money him go use buy petrol. Maybe him feeding money.

Afta d reggae play d blues
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by gokay11(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Congrats,na ur time to collect
Re: Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University by babadem2much(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
:PLike the girl that won in my school(unizik)
She gave the car to her bf undecided

The boy be f**king her and be driving her car too kiss

Haba! What is the problem with that? 1. Is she his sister?
2. Who do the fueling?
Now my verdict, everything belong to him for now.

I wish u win your own weda u no go give your Bf or hubby to drive n still do....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futo: A Black Friday! / WAEC To Announce May/june 2015 Results Monday / Osun Begins ‘School-On-Air’ For Primary, Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.