Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

In Need Of A Writer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Writer? (789 Views)

She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month / 10 Sites To Make Money As A Writer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Writer? by Frankicent(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
I will help write an article of 1200 words for 1,500 naira only. If you interested send me a mail to Phranqmaykus(at)gmail.com change (at)to @ and send a reminder message to +2348130978745 sms only.
writing include for Blogging, Office, Research work etc..................................
only serious minded customers.
Your article be written within minimum of 24/48 hours if less. Or few days depending on your order, my time schedule or the demands on ground. And sent back to you ASAP
if your job is not done after the exhausted time duration. Project will be canceled and i got no choice, rather than send back the money. Or you could be more patience and extend the time duration so as to get your job done.
You get to choose the writing font to use and size.
NOTE: Please, only bank deposit or bank transfer is accepted. your work will be type with Microsoft word format and attach back to your email when payment is made....
Sorry if that offend you..

IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME.................
Re: In Need Of A Writer? by twaintoy(f): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
1200 words is how many pages of a research paper work?
Re: In Need Of A Writer? by Frankicent(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
twaintoy:
1200 words is how many pages of a research paper work?

I can't until I write it.... You got work for me?
Re: In Need Of A Writer? by twaintoy(f): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Frankicent:

I can't until I write it.... You got work for me?
Maybe, if I see the samples of research papers you have written.
Re: In Need Of A Writer? by Frankicent(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
twaintoy:
Maybe, if I see the samples of research papers you have written.

Owk.. for a trial I will write 500 words for you....You tell me what to write about.
Re: In Need Of A Writer? by twaintoy(f): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Frankicent:

Owk.. for a trial I will write 500 words for you....You tell me what to write about.
You don't have a ready written paper?
Re: In Need Of A Writer? by Frankicent(m): 1:54am On Nov 18, 2015
twaintoy:
You don't have a ready written paper?
most articles I write I post them to my blog www.geeklogic.net check and see...

(1) (Reply)

P&G Manufacturing Process Engineer - Internship Program / Customer Relations Officer Job At Pricewaterhousecoopers, Lagos / Procurement Manager Job At Baywood Continental Limited (BCL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.