Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Coming Soon! Top 100 Blogs In Nigeria. Want To Feature? Drop Your Url - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Coming Soon! Top 100 Blogs In Nigeria. Want To Feature? Drop Your Url (555 Views)

Top 9 Tech Blogs In Nigeria / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming Soon! Top 100 Blogs In Nigeria. Want To Feature? Drop Your Url by WebclickNG: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
The blogs under review will be sorted from the top sites based on Alexa ranking. While I will used the Alexa ranking to sort out the websites, I will not use it as a metric for this ranking. For full explanation on the metrics I will use, You may check out my latest ranking of top 50 Nigerian Newspapers Online. For details visit: http://kampe.com.ng/blog/?p=70

If you want your blog to feature in this upcoming ranking and for other blogging opportunities, drop your url and email here.
Re: Coming Soon! Top 100 Blogs In Nigeria. Want To Feature? Drop Your Url by WebclickNG: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
WiseElectrical:
WizyTechs is one of the best and daily updated Tech blog in Nigeria.

www.wizytechs.com
Noted. If you want tot be notified of the result, you can drop your email otherwise pm me @ jetroolowole@gmail.com
Re: Coming Soon! Top 100 Blogs In Nigeria. Want To Feature? Drop Your Url by WebclickNG: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
thecreativeguy:
www.creativeguyhub.com
Noted. If you want tot be notified of the result, you can drop your email otherwise pm me @ jetroolowole@gmail.com
Re: Coming Soon! Top 100 Blogs In Nigeria. Want To Feature? Drop Your Url by david290(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Blog:www.knightjingles.
Email:multipurpose198@gmail.com
Re: Coming Soon! Top 100 Blogs In Nigeria. Want To Feature? Drop Your Url by WebclickNG: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
All noted.

(1) (Reply)

Free Websites For Churches Only / Use And Distribute Your Blog Post Unlimitedly / Top Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.