Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) (78642 Views)

Nigeria's Fatima Kyari Elected As African Union Peace & Security Commissioner(pi / El-Rufai Visits Vice-President, Osinbajo Today / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Vp osunbade doesn't look like someone who is worth that sum of money he publicly declared as his asset.
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by abat4real37(f): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ilekeh:
Seriously, what did Sambo do in the past 6 years?

that's Nigeria no 1 ghost worker

1 Like

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by abat4real37(f): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wazzaowner:
Dis Osinbanjo short sha
and so?
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by cabaliciouscabal: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
coolitempa:
This man is good o.....very impressed with him...very hardworking and hitting the right notes...... wink...PMB/PYO.....till 2023..... grin

I couldn't agreed with u more on ur submission.

God Bless U.

Wailing Wailers Over To U.

1 Like

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Smithkline555: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
DTaj:

You called this man a mere Commissioner? A man who is:

A Professor of Law?
An erudite scholar?
Yes, a former Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice of a state other than his original state?
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)?
Nigeria's Vice President?

What has anyone in your God-forsaken family, lineage, clan, and entire village achieved? Oh ye children of hate and inconsequential nincompoops!
You forgot to add Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger(GCON). Tell them bro tell them!!! Children of hate.... Smh.

2 Likes

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Laburus:

Bad belle go hang yourself. grin

Una sabi insult Jonathan.Now when dem insult una person the thing dey bite una for body.ntor.
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
DTaj:

You called this man a mere Commissioner? A man who is:

A Professor of Law?
An erudite scholar?
Yes, a former Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice of a state other than his original state?
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)?
Nigeria's Vice President?

What has anyone in your God-forsaken family, lineage, clan, and entire village achieved? Oh ye children of hate and inconsequential nincompoops!
Na charge and bail lawyer him be.Stop the hype.
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
ahaz:
but you once called a president a shoeless man, a drunk,and clueless.so why you dy vex.parkwell joor.

That was Obiageli (GEJ) and not a President. Take note of the difference cheesy

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by pet4ril(f): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
This man sabi look people for eye ball ennnnn no matter your size, I believe he doesn't want to be intimidated because of height or size... ] grin my able vice, I twale for you.. .Oya chop knuckle grin
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
akins56:
biko, make this man no kill him self na! Hanhan, na only him waka come? Samba boy must be wondering why he was so dull. God bless Nigeria!

Lmao! @ Samba boy
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
otunsman:
Vp osunbade doesn't look like someone who is worth that sum of money he publicly declared as his asset.

AIDS no dey show for face.

Na people way no get anything dey make noise pass.
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
j1mmy:
osinbajo is a nobody in the presidency. he is but a Shonekan - Yoruba people like these yeye titles (under mallams) that mean absolutely nothing.

The office of the Vice President of Nigeria has absolutely no powers in the constitution unless the president becomes incapacitated or dead.

There are ministers and special advisors with more powers...hell the secretary to government and chief of staff are more powerful that osinbajo.

GEJ was once a 'nobody' too...

'Tis the fates brah.
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
uracocksucker:
[center][size=28pt] I NEED SWIFT CODE FOR FIRST BANK IN NIGERIA AND SOME ADDED INFO......CANT CREATE A THREAD YET WHICH SUCKS BUT ANYWAYS. 1) IS THE SWIFT CODE SAME FOR ALL FIRST BANK BRANCHES OR UNIQUE ?
2)WHAT IS THE SWIFT CODE FOR FIRST BANK IN IBADAN ?
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR EDUCATED AND INFORMED REPLIES .
[/size][/center]
Tweet this question to First Bank on Twitter.
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by toshmann(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=28pt]Pls Mr Oyibanjo is not a mere commissioner but an honorable commissioner grin[/size]
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Dexema(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
athaboi:
Aii bt mind u wike is nt troublesom! God given governor
Ehn? Iffa hear say wike no dey troublesome,u no hear hin voice like sony woofer...
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by uracocksucker: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
efreaky:

Tweet this question to First Bank on Twitter.
thanks buddy

1 Like

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by WailingWailer00(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wasting our funds up and down
Get to work man

1naira must be equal to $1
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Duru009(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
History Maker.........

History will surely remember you from generation to come.....

Its already on record........

I wish all the best sir.......

.........Heading to the TOP........
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by babafirst(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
The hand of the CAS was in motion and to avoid hitting the CNS who was so close to him he couldn't execute a perfect salute using the sideways swing,hence it looks like a hi-five.It is ok in the circumstances in the pic.
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by gidjah(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Very articulate and efficient,i must add.
Imortal001:
Working vice president!

1 Like

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Uncletony(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
The nigga be like: if i slap u eeeeh!. 4 ur mind u wan make i salute u!. mere comissioner
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by yhormite: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
makingsense:
What a mere Commissioner!!!
idiot try and become a mere class captain or class rep before rubbishing the accomplishment of others imagine a jobless idiot like you calling the number two citizen an ordinary commissioner

1 Like

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by simdam500(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
saintkel: U can never satisfy Nigerians

That is the fact! Infact we are the most insatiable people on the face of earth

1 Like

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by yhormite: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
toshmann:
[size=28pt]Pls Mr Oyibanjo is not a mere commissioner but an honorable commissioner grin[/size]
you may not achieve what he has achieved in your entire life time
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by simdam500(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ilekeh: Seriously, what did Sambo do in the past 6 years?

Abi ooo. He was never on nairaland fp for once sef
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Empedocles(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Some people are really helpless,I still see haterz hating on buhari/osibanjo regime,when sambo was in office I guess he was always on vacation all through,,,people are seeing a change so visible but some are actually blind intellectually,,,of cos dat z expected when okonjo iweala is ūя̲̅ moda and u̶̲̥̅̊ knw dis administration owes her nothing but a jail term,,,my advice to all dose galz in a range rover u̶̲̥̅̊ better b as humble as u̶̲̥̅̊ can cos we guyz on leggedis na we! Go lp u̶̲̥̅̊ beg EFCC when they carry ūя̲̅ papa,,,lol

1 Like

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by kasim155: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
jerrywool:
[size=28pt]Mere commissioner[/size]

And don't forget that your so called GEJ was once in his position. Mind u jealousy will not make u n ur family to go forward in life because u are not happy with other ppl success.

1 Like

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Empedocles(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
otunsman:
Na charge and bail lawyer him be.Stop the hype.
if most of your fathers went as high as he is I A̶̲̥̅♏ sure we won't b hating shey?no offense but,b4 u̶̲̥̅̊ guyz call some1 a mere commisioner tell me ūя̲̅ fadaz name lemme check it up on current affairs.lwkmd!NL enh,sons of probably a residents gateman using the word "mere".

1 Like

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Leez(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
chimere66:
IMAGE CREDIT: Sesco Photography

VP Prof. Yemi Osinbajo arrived Abuja today for African Union's (AU) Peace and Security Council retreat to be held today September 14, 2015.

He was received by the Nigerian service chiefs and other AU delegates at the event. See how one of the service Chiefs greeted him below.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/see-how-service-chief-greeted-vp.html

mere comissioner
gambari wareva
lol
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by victormeg(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mere comissioner with swag.more grease to your elbow my amiable VP.
Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by gebest: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
mars123:
me i want to be a 'mere commissioner' in future, if that's what it takes to be like osinbajo.
ME 2

1 Like

Re: How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) by Rotimi47: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
The military guy saluted him & was bringing down his hand when he was snapped. I know when someone salutes whenever i see one as I had worked with a general when he was in service but who is now retired ( for 7 good years) family things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.