Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

"If You Break It You Will Die In My Hands" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "If You Break It You Will Die In My Hands" (824 Views)

MY HANDS ,my Thoughts..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Break It You Will Die In My Hands" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
"If you break it, you will die in my hands". That was the voice of her mother shouting as sherry rushed her baby and landed a merciless slaps on her back. The noise that followed was as though the duo are in a pitching competition as the baby cried with a loud voice and her mother shouting on top of her voice to ensure her baby never tried such a thing again.

I blame you. woman. I mumbled without expecting her to hear my displeasure on how she treated the little girl who barely knew what she was doing. Thank God she did not hear my mind.

After the event has become a past tense, I observed another baby doing the same thing. Kai!!! I shouted at the baby from a distance and she was statuled. She removed her fingers immediately which made me to think that she knows.

Thoughts filled my head on why a baby would do such thing. Was her virgina infected or has anybody been messing with that little girls sexual organ? I could only asked myself owing to the dread of talking about sex especially when it has to do with kids.

All I could do in my confused mind was to blame the mother of the baby. Why on earth would you left your baby girl naked in public. Have you monitored her to know why she puts her fingers in her virgina? I could only ask in my mind not expecting any response.

"What a pity", I spake again in my mind viewing the whole scenario from an unusual angle. "So being a virgin is such a treasure that mothers would love their daughters to hold to till marriage yet teenagers and youths won't think about it untill they have become mothers"

rarely can you see one that has their virginity intact. Majority breaks their by choice being mislead by those who do not want to see others talk about having only one man in their life.

Virginity matters and it is priceless. I can only speak in my mind to my unborn baby girls, please don't break it and don't allow any one to break it for you for it is priceless. You won't die in my hands but please, don't break my heart.
Re: "If You Break It You Will Die In My Hands" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
This aint sweet at all. Its not supposed to be anyway.
Re: "If You Break It You Will Die In My Hands" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Just me alone on this thread.
Re: "If You Break It You Will Die In My Hands" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
wanday

(1) (Reply)

On A Journey To Europe. / How I Wrote, Marketed And Sold My First Ebooks, And How You Can Do The Same. / Nigerian Students Poetry Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.