Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) (695 Views)

Official: Chelsea Agrees Morata Deal / Official: Chelsea Signs Marcos Alonso From Fiorentina / Official Chelsea Fans Thread 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) by MrFlavvor(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
I don tire for d matter cos people don dey laff me now i dey shame to say i b chelsea fan. If you feel the same way and also want to decamp comment below.

Note:VVIP spots are available for haters and bashers. If you are one kindly specify in the comment box

Cc:edwife

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) by tgmservice: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Shame on u and anybody who joins you. Chelsea till I 6 feet
Re: Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) by donprudent: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
LOLZ>>>> Una never know anything
Re: Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
we all know the fact tat Chelsea is broken…not even on the Top 10…was juz lucky to bring home the trophy last year…but look at them right now, they got no direction at all…why not join us the Red Devils grin grin grin grin be one of US..we getting stronger coz this season we gonna make sure MANCHESTER UNITED will gonna take home the trophy of the Champions wink wink wink
Re: Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) by kpaofame: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2015
KashyBaby:
we all know the fact tat Chelsea is broken…not even on the Top 10…was juz lucky to bring home the trophy last year…but look at them right now, they got no direction at all…why not join us the Red Devils grin grin grin grin be one of US..we getting stronger coz this season we gonna make sure MANCHESTER UNITED will gonna take home the trophy of the Champions wink wink wink

Quote me when it happens...
Re: Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) by greatestman(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2015
I remain Chelsea fan. This is our trying time. By the time we start winning we become unstoppable the sky is always blue.
Re: Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) by kliq(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2015
I'm with you....Chelshit is a useless club,club of the touts.
I'm leaving Chelshit for Arsenal

Up Gunners

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) by MrFlavvor(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2015
kliq:
I'm with you....Chelshit is a useless club,club of the touts.
I'm leaving Chelshit for Arsenal

Up Gunners

Let's even leave the BPL and go to the LA LIGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Decampers Thread(all Decampers Come In) by kliq(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2015
MrFlavvor:

Let's even leave the BPL and go to the LA LIGA

Lol

But yeah I want to see Arsenal compound their woes this weekend....damn Chelshit cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Joins Super Eagles Team To Train In Belgium Ahead Of Friendlies.photos / Get 1000 Naira Deposit Bonus Fee With Bet9ja. Hurry Now!!! / Brazil Vs Nigeria- Fifa Mistaking Nigeria For Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.