Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,361 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

PDP Urges APC To Pay Attention To Management Of Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Urges APC To Pay Attention To Management Of Economy (1439 Views)

Beg Militants To Stop Attacks, Buhari Urges APC Leaders / Senate Summons Adeosun, Emefiele Over State Of Economy / State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PDP Urges APC To Pay Attention To Management Of Economy by erunz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
modelmike7:
...... You calling your president daft?! This is serious. . . Evil that you wish for others, most times comes back to happen to you, but i do pray non of your family members lose their jobs. And you judging someone that has a job to complete in 1460 days with just his first 100days is something on its own. God bless.
THE BUSINESS OF GOVERNANCE STARTS FROM THE DAY HE IS MAY 29. THOSE PEOPLE LOST THEIR JOB BECAUSE OF LACK OF ECONOMIC POLICIES, WE HAVE NOT EVEN TALKED ABOUT THE 60,000 CONSTRUCTION WORKERS THAT ALSO LOSE THERE JOBS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY. AND YOU ARE SAY I SHOULD NOT CALL HIM DAFT.
PRESIDIOT BUHARI IS DAFT
Re: PDP Urges APC To Pay Attention To Management Of Economy by BushidoBlue(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
erunz:
[size=22pt] MY BROTHER NA SO WE SEE AM OO. IMAGINE THE PRESIDENT TRAVELLING TO FRANCE WITH PERM SEC.[/size]
Re: PDP Urges APC To Pay Attention To Management Of Economy by BushidoBlue(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
omenka:
If PDP and her supporters weren't the sadistic imps they are and are hardwired to always be, they would understand that they need to give Baba some room to continue to perform his [size=18pt]delicate surgical [/size]procedure on this country that has been rendered crippled due to many years, 16 horrendous years, of incessant abuse by them.

Dey dia make dem amputate economy finish with policy-less Politics. Dey speak grammar dey go..

By the way how many billions dem don find from looters of national cake
Abi no body don find missing in money dis week? Or no body to probe ??
Seems you guys have realised even that line is getting stale. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Igbos Are Fighting For To Completely Take Over Lagos / Igboland Is Landlocked.....see The Facts / I’ll Secure Victory At The Tribunal — Wada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.