Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France (45100 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by acenazt: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
fx45:
You're not ashamed that an ordinary Minister is receiving a visiting Head Of State. How low can we sink as a country? This is what we get when an illiterate cattle rearer is voted in by almajiris.
ahhh Na war to u. When you wake up to the truth find me
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by ocelot2006(m): 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
He wasn't even received at the Elysee Palace? And was received by a Minister? Eyah......kpele. ..
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Nah only this korlot wey Aunty President dey arrange for Bubu travels?

And...why is that soldier behind Bubu matching like say that place nah eagle square?
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Dullard!
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by AreaFada2: 2:16am On Sep 15, 2015
omojeesu:
Why should he be received by the Minister of the Economy?

Lol. You know agbero praise singers don't think very deep.
Can you imagine 9ja sending one minister like that to receive Monsieur Hollande?

Remember that hours before Abacha died, he had gone to receive Yasser Arafat (a man heading an unrecognised bunch of enclaves) at the airport. J.T. Useni once said he fell ill from there.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Caseless: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Not a perfect man, but this man has got everything it takes to be a great leader. May God help him and more importantly, my he find true salvation in Christ.
which salvation again? He loves Christ more than you do.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by lebete3000: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2015
acenazt:
Oh My God. Just seeing My president makes me shiver with pride and admiration.

It's so obvious what GEJ lacked was Body Odour sorry Language.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by acenazt: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2015
lebete3000:

It's so obvious what GEJ lacked was Body Odour sorry Language.
and a working brain
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Obienesarah: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2015
He travels now n then leaving what he's supposed to do untouched, i spell something. Trying to gain d attention of others to fasten the lslamization of d Nigerians. God won't let that happen IJN.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by lebete3000: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2015
acenazt:
and a working brain

dats not true. he simply lacked confidence but he knew what he was doing, unfortunately people tend to be attracted to and follow confident people even if they are doing d wrong thing.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by olumite2014(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Am always happy I voted for him
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by charlesbailey(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2015
worksmart has been insinuating that he's been secretly removed..subsequent findings and occurences are making one wonder..chk worksmart profile for the link to his theory

i've just realised someone's trying too hard releasing too many pics of buhari..G boys do that to clients to divert his/her attention from sensing deceit

dont know what to believe
Meiji:
I've been trying to find out when and where the interactive session with the Nigerian community will take place, but to no avail. I've asked his spokesmen on Facebook and Twitter, no response.

Does anyone know?
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by gbishman: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigeria taking its rightful place among its contemporaries
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by omojeesu(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
IceDude:
Why shouldnt he be received by the minister of the Economy?

Sorry, if you cant see why it is not ....
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by omojeesu(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
adanny01:

I was scrolling down looking for the 1st sadist then ahhh. There you are

No, my friend. Its about national pride and mutual respect. The reception speaks volume!
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by edelweiss(f): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
acenazt:
Oh My God. Just seeing My president makes me shiver with pride and admiration.
exactly how i feel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Brought Mat And Pillow To Polling Unit, Davido Reacts / Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents / Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.