Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 (2082 Views)

Senate Is Confused, It Wants To Be Co-executive With The Presidency – Sagay / Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo / STOP Comparing Nigeria To Smaller Countries. It Is DAFT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by mickyeddi(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
THIS is the terrifying new map released by Islamic State (ISIS) – drawn-up to show the areas it plans dominate in the next five years.

he chilling image highlights areas the brutal terror organisation plans to seize by 2020, including Spain, China and parts of North Africa.

According to the map, ISIS plan to take control of the Middle East, North Africa and parts of Europe, within the next five years, to complete its caliphate.

The caliphate - a state governed by Sharia law which ISIS plan to claim - covers areas from Spain in the west to China in the east.

Andalus is the Arabic name given to the parts of Spain, Portugal and france that were occupied by the Moors between the eighth and the 15th century.

The savage terror organisation has up to 50,000 members and nearly £2billion of cash and assets.

BBC reporter Andrew Hosken – who includes the map of the targeted areas in his new book – said ISIS wants "to take over all of what they see as the Islamic world.

He said: "Once they have their caliphate, they plan to turn against the rest of the world. They envisage the whole world being under their rule.

"They have 60 nations against them, including the United States and Russia, so one would think that is pretty unlikely.

"But one would have thought the first steps were unlikely as well."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/597254/ISIS-Map-Europe-Terror-Organisation-Andrew-Hosken-Caliphate-Abu-Musab-al-Zarqawi?ref=yfp
Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by ennon92(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
D thunder wey go fire dem 1by1 still dey dance shoki for hell..where USA and Russia dey, dem no born dem well even Adolf Hitler didn't accomplish d task of takin over d world.

ISIS kor, Oasis ni
**modified**
FTC, no big deal

1 Like

Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by Jadonaldson(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Who's d dude above me?
Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Very funny but calls for some seriousness. This is the more reason the entire world need to come together and put an end to Terrorism once and for all.

My greatest question is?

In this globalised world where everything is almost digital and traceable. How does these pple get their arms, who sell arms to ISIS, Taliban, Al Queada and Hamas?
Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by CzarRex: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
So naija dey among,make I see hw dem wan take occupy us na,by d time I blow d juju of my great grand fadas 4 dem,dey will confuse and start killing dem selves.mtcheew,useless mofos.

Did anybody notice the land of Iranu Abasha!!! In central Africa?
Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by Queennikky(f): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
They are just attracting international attention, they ain't gonna do more than a dead cockroach
Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by CzarRex: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Queennikky:
Thank God no Nigeria on that map.......
don't u see dat d whole of west africa is occupied in dat black portion nd naija is in west africa!
Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by gunuvi(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Queennikky:
Thank God no Nigeria on that map.......
You no look well. Shine your. Face and look once again.
Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
All in the name of Allah? Hmm!
Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by Queennikky(f): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
CzarRex:
don't u see dat d whole of west africa is occupied in dat black portion nd naija is in west africa!
gunuvi:

You no look well. Shine your. Face and look once again.
CzarRex:

*modified...........
Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by obitwice(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
U can pick ur friends nd ur nose,but u can't pick ur friends nose...Isis or izal Wat eva.
Re: ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 by PapiWata: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Just to be on the safe side, I will hurriedly enroll for crash courses lo learn HABASHA and MAGREB languages, so that I can blend in if the ISIS takeover of West Africa happens to occur at a time that finds me there.

In Paris, France, ALL Arab looking people are referred to as "Magrebiens", so maybe my language studies will have to start in the ghettos surrounding Paris, among the lowly Magrebiens, who may soon RULE over all of Africa, having been assigned those duties by ISIS.

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing A Love Charm Given To Him. / Iive: Biafrans Protest In Abuja (pic) / Diezeani Allison Madueke Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.