Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigerian Actress Precious Chukwu Ekei Was Asked To Go On Set With Pant And Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress Precious Chukwu Ekei Was Asked To Go On Set With Pant And Bra (1561 Views)

Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Precious Chukwu Ekei Was Asked To Go On Set With Pant And Bra by Disraelite(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Precious Chukwu Eke’s a nigeria actress explained a refusal cautioned a producer who would approach her with scripts that may want her going naked in a set of movie. Precious who is fondly called Orange Berry, made this known to the public in a chat with HVP one of her colleague, after the conclusion of the production of the movie, “My Neighbor’s Wife”,which was recently shooted in Owerri, Where she played the role of Suzan in the movie.

Continue reading:http://gistblogger.com/index.php/2015/09/14/nigerian-actress-precious-chukwu-ekei-was-asked-to-go-on-set-with-pant-and-bra/

Re: Nigerian Actress Precious Chukwu Ekei Was Asked To Go On Set With Pant And Bra by legendboy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
I will buy the movie and check it
Re: Nigerian Actress Precious Chukwu Ekei Was Asked To Go On Set With Pant And Bra by Disraelite(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
That nice Lengendboy u self wan look nude?

(1) (Reply)

Our Culture Limits How Far We Can Go On Set – Pascaline Alex / Daniel Wilson Celebrate Wedding Anniversary In Style / Busty Chioma Toplis, Says She Would Only Play Roles That Have Nude Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.