Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Don Jazzy And Korede Bello Perform In Cherubim And Seraphim Church [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And Korede Bello Perform In Cherubim And Seraphim Church [VIDEO] (1298 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy And Korede Bello Perform In Cherubim And Seraphim Church [VIDEO] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Don Jazzy who was a drummer in Cherubim and Seraphim Church as a teen, was recently honoured at the church 90th anniversary with an award. In the mood of celebrating his son’s achievement, Don Jazzy’s father, shared some of his old Cherubim and Seraphim photos.

After receiving his award the Mavin boss thrilled the congregation as he performed alongside rave of the moment Korede Bello.

They performed at the NIS Hall, National Stadium, Surulere-Lagos.

Watch the video below …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcUFan_RGhw

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=28990

Re: Don Jazzy And Korede Bello Perform In Cherubim And Seraphim Church [VIDEO] by MrZachs(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
lyk father lyk son...
Re: Don Jazzy And Korede Bello Perform In Cherubim And Seraphim Church [VIDEO] by Janet101(f): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
#Godwin#
Re: Don Jazzy And Korede Bello Perform In Cherubim And Seraphim Church [VIDEO] by klem93(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
again
Re: Don Jazzy And Korede Bello Perform In Cherubim And Seraphim Church [VIDEO] by klem93(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
The worst part now is that some people will now come and say there is nothing wrong with this... My church doctrine teaches me that only a born again Christian is meant to be a worker and the last time I checked Choristers leads the church into the spirit I beg how will Korede and Uncle Dorobucci lead this people into the spirit connecting world with christ?

(1) (Reply)

Damn! Who Took Dis Shot?before I Vex....whoooo? See Photos / Shameful!!! Is This Fashion Or Madness? (see Shameful Photo) / Naomi Campbell Poses Completely Nakaed For Lui October Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.