Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana (58092 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by RAO1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
oladele97:
The pastor must have smoke oshogbo weed...... Or biafra coccain
Pls, where do dey sell "weed" in Osogbo
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by ManTiger(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is what happens when pastor smokes Igbo (weed) for the first time.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by azezola(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thank God I'm not a Christian..
All these pastors for profit are nuts.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by timota(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
That bloodshed could be averted if the entire nation can contribute at least one billion into my zenith account and if u are one of those that wants to save the nation of blood shed simply text your mail box to me so that I may forward the account number
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by oweman: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
alaoeri:
This should be in the joke section besides the pastor must be high on adulterated alomo. undecided

He probably had one apeteshi more than his capacity .

If momodu is the person chosen by the king makers so be it but if not him
all others outside the ruling house should go take a swing in River Nigeria or better still go to Lagos Lagoon the needful .
Igbos should do themselves dome good by not interfering as they are won't to do please .
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by tsdarkside(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
i think the last days,is confusing our pastors...shouldnt they be encouragin us,for the return of jesus christ...??...useless soul-keepers... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by kestolove95(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
All dix ibo pastors bo go eva won gt sense
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by smuth(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
ladyF:
Fake pastors be giving people false revelations since 100BC. What they don't realise is...not everyone is gullible. From collecting money, to sexxx all in the name of prophecy. Hian!!!

Lol Oga Jarus keeping space, I can't believe my eyes shocked But me i think airsaylongcon is the next Ooni of Ife, Congrats grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

(Cough) this one wey lady f far from ftc so I hope sey all is well? You for tell us sey you just done get work na? make we follow pop champagne.

I like the way you dey monitor ftc like monitor Lizard.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Rick9(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
When you mixed kine-kine and undiluted mokite together and drink it.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Praktikals(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
handsomeclouds:
The pastor must be high on expired opium and the op must be high on sapele water for posting this poo
for commenting on this poo, you must be high on expired breast milk
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by sweetgala(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol.. Who told this pastor that Bob Dee was even running to become Ooni
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Praktikals:
for commenting on this poo, you must be high on expired breast milk
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Blackfire(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gejpresident:

Man of Satan..

I want to use the medium to decree to a nairalander with user name @sonoflucifer

If u don't die before this year end for insulting adonai, then I'm not a man of God

leave satan out of this matter o...
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by fresherdanU: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
first things first. Is Dele momodu even from Ife??
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by laurel03(m): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dele Momodu father is from (somewhere near to Auchi) in EDO state because I can still recall one of d ovation I read longtime ago that he Dele momodu visited his home town in Edo...
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by oladele97: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
RAO1:
Pls, where do dey sell "weed" in Osogbo

Go idi Ogun temple
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by tunatrezy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
is there another ile-ife in ghana, weti be he own
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by saintkel(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

There were jobless people before you and after you, there will still be jobless people. Hence, it is not new. Congrats you marked your register.

Anyway, Pastor Paul, you have not taken your medicine abi?

Meanwhile...
hahahahaha u wicked o
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
That pastor has surely take Ogidigba and passion so his eyes are dirty and he is seeing rubbish. WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. Very so he would say Funke Akindele will be the next queen of England.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by basadenet: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
cheap publicity. how much did they you for dat doctored prophecy?
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by guiddoti: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
sometin dey tell me next oni is on NL cool
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Michael1988: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Are you searching for a sugarmummy?

Then search no more! Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy agency that help young guys to get connected to sugarmummy close to their location. Call or whatsapp: +2347032639971 or
call: +2348124967421 or BBM: 25C084DE or check our twitter page: @SUGARMUMMY15.

-Sugarmummy15
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by micronut(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
guiddoti:
sometin dey tell me next oni is on NL cool
lol! u may not be far from the truth ooo... start looking for all monikers with prince, one of them is the young prince we awaits.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by micronut(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
micronut:
lol! u may not be far from the truth ooo... start looking for all monikers with prince, one of them is the young prince we await.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Vikky014(f): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gejpresident:

Man of Satan..

I want to use the medium to decree to a nairalander with user name @sonoflucifer

If u don't die before this year end for insulting adonai, then I'm not a man of God
of wht benefit is d death of an unbeliever TO Adonai y nt pray for his encounter wt christ Paul was Saul bfore he met christ on his way to Damascus whr he was planing to go and kill believers
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by ahamonyeka(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
The seun will be the next abobaku
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by guiddoti: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
micronut:
lol! u may not be far from the truth ooo... start looking for all monikers with prince, one of them is the young prince we awaits.
nairaland is an household name bro. all these moniker with princes make una go submit una name with yur cv for.consideration
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by davidque007(m): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Another joker pastor giving real pastors a bad name
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by montezz(f): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
lmao...dis must be a joke o. awon woli ina-end time things!
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Ejowvoke(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
God is very merciful, these so called pastors have been lying against God too much.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by xpressword: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2015
BEST Yoruba comedy Skit 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LbFeyVGlpI

see for yourself
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by IYANGBALI: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2015
Is Dele Momodu from Ile Ife?Nigerian pastors smoking Osogbo weeds since 15AD.Arant nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment / FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.