Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

First Online Learning In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Online Learning In Nigeria (558 Views)

UNSCC Online Learning Internship Program For Nigerians (stipend Of €450) / School Of Learning In The Tech World / Encouraging Early French Learning In Our Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Online Learning In Nigeria by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
I thought it was a joke when I heard that I could take a course online and it's 100% Nigerian. It is completely affordable and very flexible. I can take my classes on my phone or laptop wherever I go. It is one of the best things I have ever invested in because all my lecturers are so nice and it is American standard. I recently completed a course in Entrepreneurship and Innovation. I paid only N10,000 and I can tell you for sure that it has boosted my CV. I got a job 2 months after I took the course because I had more to offer.
I went to a Federal University here in Nigeria and you know when it comes to employment, the employers prefer to choose those that studied abroad because they prefer their standard of learning to ours. http://online.bau.edu.ng/ has given me the chance to compete with the big dogs.
I am sharing this with you all because I believe that knowledge is power. This is the link http://online.bau.edu.ng/

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Use To Check Your Semester Result? / College Of Agriculture, Kabba Hnd/nd 2nd & 3rd Batch Admission List 2015/2016 / 10 Awesome Facts You Didn’t Know About Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.