Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Welcome To The Republic Of Liars - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Welcome To The Republic Of Liars (1112 Views)

Welcome To November (happy New Month) / Some Girls Are Super Liars-watch This Video Of This Super Liar And Rate Her Lies / Let's See The Best Nairaland Comic Liar (only Liars Are Invited) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Republic Of Liars by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
1) I was in the plane yesterday when two guys came to my window shouting "Bros buy gala"

2) Queen Elizabeth has been begging me to be her P.A. Am seek and tired of her, please help.

3) OMG!!! A bike just crushed a trailer

4) Seriously, We had 4 swimming pool but robbers stole one of them last week

5) please don't disturb me, am having a meeting with Obama...

Add yours...
Re: Welcome To The Republic Of Liars by respect80(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Liars be like

Ar swear I'm not lying I joined nairaland in 2001 check my profile.

My blackberry na S4 the battery no dey die e dey ping without network.

Due to early resumption of my school I was only able to visit USA and United States of America during the holidays.

Oooh jazzy too dey ping me joor

I'm a friend of aliko dangote I no dey wear one shoe twice

(1) (Reply)

When U Attend The Burial Ceremony Of Someone That Owed You Money Before He Died. / See The Question A Customer Asked GT Bank on Twitter / When You Go To Your Village This Xmas After Changing Your Dollars At #260

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.