Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! (848 Views)

Marcjoe!!!! Kindly Remove My Number From Your Wallet Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! by bettermike: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! by menix(m): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2015
Oya marcjoe release that dude or b slammed wiv illegal holding..
Re: Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! by donholy28(m): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2015
Marcjoe come here and answer to d gods
Re: Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! by marcjoe(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2015
bettermike:
Pls everybody. Help me beg this brother o. Am regretting already. He is refusing to remove my number and allow me to get data from someone else.

Yet his price is increasing monthly. 800 for 500mb when people are even selling at 600naira.

Customer care asked me to provide the number he used to share data with me which I have mistakenly deleted. But he doesn't want to provide it.

Please my people. Marcjoe is holding me hostage. What can I do?

Issue recified

1 Like

Re: Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! by thegame(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2015
marcjoe:

Didnt i ask you to wait that i was busy attending to clients, so i should leave people buying data from me attend to your own request, i am not holding you hostage and i believe i told you to give me time i would remove the no.

I ve been offline on nairaland, and my attention was brought to this thread by a customer, and i am here to clear myself on this issue, i believe you must ve tried my phone no severally yesterday and it was busy, WELL I WOULD SAY I AM VERY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU HOSTAGE UNTIL THIS MOMENT...

but at the same time you have taken this too far maybe due to frustration, HOW WOULD YOU TAG ME A SCAMMER ON MY THREAD,....and right now i need you to provide evidence of how i scammed you, if you are not going to provide this evidence then you might experience the wrath of the law....

i have been faithful in all my dealings which has made me grow more in my businesses including dataplan and no one on nairaland has ever tagged me a scammer, this is the first time my name is being associated with scam and i need you to come here and clear yourself also.

Mr Man, swerve!!!

Poster, a customer asked that you do something. Being a customer, present or former, you should at least honour that request.

So because he/she isn't doing business with you doesn't mean you should take him/her with less caution or care. Dont come here and start defending yourself with silly comments. By the way, which correct business-minded person doesn't activate call waiting feature on his phone. As a businessman, your call-waiting feature should be on everytime so you don't miss a call even when you're on another call.

Please do the right thing and let the poster have freedom to buy data from wherever he/she pleases.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! by bettermike: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! by bettermike: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2015

Re: Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! by ceejay80s(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Guy try welcome back on ur Sim

1 Like

Re: Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! by bettermike: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
ceejay80s:
Guy try welcome back on ur Sim

Thanks sir. Will give it a try. God bless.
Re: Marcjoe Is Holding Me Hostage. Help! by bobo65(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Marcjoe, u be my guy but seriously what's d big deal?

I buy bulk airtime from u, I buy data from many resellers, him changing his seller shouldn't make u hold him hostage

Pls do the mature tin
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

sold / UK Used Dell Mini From 17k Also 2gig Ram 500gig For 24k / Microsoft Surface 64GB For Sale SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.