Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) (33227 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Osun Police Parade Fake Currency Syndicate (Photos) / Police Parade Fake ASP, 9 Others For Various Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2015
power wears out people who took it by force .
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by Rotimi47: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2015
MadCow1:

The matter dey pain me sully. . grin

I don line up some sweet yab to drop on my Oduwa friends only to see say some Igbo Boys involve.. angry
Na so water come pass garri grin
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Seriously dude, I'm not into all that.

Was just catching fun.

Every tribe gets a bashing bro. No tribe is perfect.

You really have to grow a thick skin to bashings on your tribe or religion, else you'll be bathing in anger wink

It never gets to me cos my GP, bank acct and everything with remains unchanged
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Russell145:

It never gets to me cos my GP, bank acct and everything with remains unchanged

grin grin grin
Yea! That's the spirit brother!

Seen this? grin cheesy

MadCow1:

The matter dey pain me sully. . grin

I don line up some sweet yab to drop on my Oduwa friends only to see say some Igbo Boys involve.. angry
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by ijustdey: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2015
dre11:
•‘Suspect threatened to blow up command headquarters’

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-parade-fake-soldiers-car-thieves/

these guys threatened to blow up command headquarter.....

this should be treated as an act of terrorism
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by evesdon4u: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2015
God bless the Nigeria Police Force...
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by Braintouch(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2015
And these idiots would be quick to slap you and call you a bloody civilian. You can imagine the disgrace undecided
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by hotgunz(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Godset1:
God to school u nor agree. Dem them dey talk of fake soldier u dey y not police. May be them go catch u as a fake police.
bro u don vex na question I ask ooooo...
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by Raymondluv(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Good day friends, Please Disregard the Rumour circulating in social media that President Buhari Short-Listed My Name in His Ministerial List, Though He Called Me, But I Turned-Down The Offer. Thanks for your concern. Have a fruitful day ahead...
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by newheartub(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2015
IceDude:
A fake soldier is beta than a real policeman cheesy cheesy
I don't believe u for this
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by klax(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
I know most of them will come from my region and here we are at it again. I don't know why money is God to my people I can't just understand why anymean, everyway, anyway money must come I'm really sick of this. If you talk they will attack you instead to put ego aside and speak the truth never only chest beating and pride.
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by kestolove95(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Yeeboz don to cox damage for dix country o...
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by Mufasa27(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
Join my campaign here on NL@ #SayNoToTribalism

Oga go sitdown joor
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
yeeboo grin
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by Seadove70(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Now our police hav now upgrade their level. So military dey nid to upgrade their own level not only to fight against d terrorist or war. They should checkout d number of soldiers dat located to each state, in other to catch up FAKE SOLDIERS
Re: Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) by kossyablaze(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mufasa27:

Oga go sitdown joor
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritual Killer Caught With The Remains Of His Dead Victim In Ogun - Pictures / Gunmen Storm Anambra Community, Destroy Vehicles (Photos) / 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.