Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. (2242 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by jimi4us: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2015
As of recent it has come to our notice that over 1m of them are in jail for these terrible crime.every week is a fresh story about how a child its been raped. Fathers are not left alone in these wicked act too, raping daughters for no reason. we think buhari must probe this new trend, before it get worst.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by fergus0n: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2015
Well I cn say its hereditary frm dere great grand wahtever even da old loves fresh banku omg buhari plz probe dis old men if na ti tire dere waist wiht chain fine

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by scribble: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2015
Op your brain has been raped by stupidity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by jimi4us: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2015
scribble:
ok
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by Gombs(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2015
This is pure nonsense na...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by erikcantona: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2015
This people are cursed even. Yesterday a man in lagos rapped his daughter

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by onuwaje(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2015
I don reason d matter but it's none of my bizz

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by ademega(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2015
hmmm.
well, with this post, you are inviting sonpona and ogunlakaye oshinmole into your generation.
I will advice you delete this post.
my advice

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by ReskpetNobleman(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Cursed tribe following de foot steps of dere masters and great grand shameless ancestors since 100000 bc cry anyways peadophile is in power tho cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by funlord(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2015
grin
erikcantona:

So the girl papa na RAPPER? Abeg wetin be the name of the song make I download am! I dey like hear jams when na family members dey RAPPED about one another!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by laffytaffy1: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2015
What do you expect from Yoruba men though, their women despise them. Why do you think Yoruba women chase after Igbo men. There is this Yoruba girl on my job that worships the ground I walk on, but I never even bother with her cause Yoruba women are naturally filthy sorry.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by simpleseyi: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2015
I think the Yorubas who are sleeping with babies learnt this from Agbari Ojukwu who was sleeping with his friend's daughter called Bianca. Agbari Ojukwu who carried Bianca on Bianca's naming ceremony started sleeping with Bianca as early as two days old secretly but came to the open to tell the whole world when Agbari Ojukwu discovered that the prodigal Yoruba playboy called FFK has already impregnated Bianca twice in a row. Now, Agbari Ojukwu has finally been killed by the baby Bianca and FFK has continued sleeping with Bianca and other Ibo prosti-tutes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by vayne(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Even inbreeding is in their blood grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by freez2ryme(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2015
laffytaffy1:
What do you expect from Yoruba men though, their women despise them. Why do you think Yoruba women chase after Igbo men. There is this Yoruba girl on my job that worships the ground I walk on, but I never even bother with her cause Yoruba women are naturally filthy sorry.

Dats where I get confused

Presently I hv dat problem too

Diz Yoruba babe no dey. Here no

Yet dey will cm here nd call us flat heads and drug traffickers

Let me assume I agree with them

Nd yet dre women re crazy about us, dat means dre Men re even worser Dan we

So what re dey?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by Chibuhealth(f): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2015
simpleseyi:
I think the Yorubas who are sleeping with babies learnt this from Agbari Ojukwu who was sleeping with his friend's daughter called Bianca. Agbari Ojukwu who carried Bianca on Bianca's naming ceremony started sleeping with Bianca as early as two days old secretly but came to the open to tell the whole world when Agbari Ojukwu discovered that the prodigal Yoruba playboy called FFK has already impregnated Bianca twice in a row. Now, Agbari Ojukwu has finally been killed by the baby Bianca and FFK has continued sleeping with Bianca and other Ibo prosti-tutes.
so you have smoked weed again this early morning?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by yorubatic: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2015
My fetish people are ritualists and rapists. ..my yoruba people are clownish evil

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by pet4ril(f): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2015
Because they don't want to be keeping it as secret as other tribes does angry dey want to tell the world what is bad is bad. .. as if the ops place is full of saints/angels mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by DaBullIT(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2015
I quiet agree with you , He's been Brain rapedd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

scribble:
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2015
freez2ryme:

Dats where I get confused

Presently I hv dat problem too

Diz Yoruba babe no dey. Here no

Yet dey will cm here nd call us flat heads and drug traffickers

Let me assume I agree with them

Nd yet dre women re crazy about us, dat means dre Men re even worser Dan we

So what re dey?

I have been chased by them too...they think I'm Igbo.lol

Yoruba women chase after Igbo men because Igbo men take extremely good care of their wife and children. They will tell you, yoruba men are very irresponsible, have no bearing and have 90% chance of abondoning their family. That's why 70% of yoruba children are raised by single mothers...without fathers at home. The latter explains why most of their men are irresponsible, gossips and lazy...because there was no father in the house to teach them how to be a man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2015
ReskpetNobleman:
Cursed tribe following de foot steps of dere masters and great grand shameless ancestors since 100000 bc cry anyways peadophile is in power tho cheesy

Please sir!
give us food. we are hungry here in alaibo.

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2015
new2020:

I have been chase by them too.

Yoruba women chase after Igbo men because Igbo men take extremely good care of their wife and children. They will tell you, yoruba men are very irresponsible, have no bearing and have 90% chance of abondoning them. That's why 70% of yoruba children are raised by single mothers...without fathers at home. The latter explains why most of their men are irresponsible, gossips and lazy...because there was no father in the hous to teach them how to be a man.

I think we igbos are cursed!

mkpi hausa! grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

Please sir!
give us food. we are hungry here in alaibo.

You are online 24/7, do you have a job?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2015
new2020:

You are online 24/7, do you have a job?
my name is ken okonkwo. I am the richest man in eziama community.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by sdindan: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2015
They are evil worshipers
They use it to renew their evill commitment
Yorubas are fuckers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by jaymichael(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2015
yorubatic:
My fetish Igbo people are ritualists and rapists. ..my Igbo people are clownish evil
So true!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by jaymichael(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

I think we igbos are cursed!
mkpi hausa! grin
This is getting stale
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2015
OP YOUR HEAD THEY THERE JAREEH...

THIS IDEA OF SEXING FEMALE CHILDREN IS NOW AN ISSUE IN NIGERIA
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
jaymichael:
This is getting stale

please give us food. hunger is killing us here in Anambra.

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

please give us food.
hunger is killing us here in Anambra.

u mean osun ? Pls hurry the next relief items have arrive am sure ur papi was one of those that blocked the entrance of osun state of assembly because of hunger

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by CSTR2: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

please give us food.
hunger is killing us here in Anambra.

Today civil servants in that same anambara state are enjoying 16% increase in salaries, while the civil servants in your SW are being almajirised.
Power has changed hands.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by Kestolovee95(f): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
chai Yoruba have suffered so much. grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. by ElFenomeno1: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:

Ra...ped not rapped you dumbfu..c.ktard!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nsukka Cultural Zone Has Not Produced A Minister Since 1999 / BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.