Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Please What Is The Difference Between CIBN And ACIB - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please What Is The Difference Between CIBN And ACIB (3872 Views)

How Relevant Is CIBN Certification In Nigeria/globally / How Useful Is Acib (cibn) / Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Difference Between CIBN And ACIB by joeyreports: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2015
My name is Joseph Okite, am a graduate of Banking and finance currently serving in Jigawa state. I've been hoping not to waste my service year, thats why i've decided to register for a professional certification. The issue here is am confused as to the difference between Chartered Institute Of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) and Associateship of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), i really need someone with the knowledge (Seasoned Banker) to clarify for me, i've always had CIBN in mind, but whenever i search, i keep seeing ACIB along side CIBN.

i want to know, if these are two different institution that offers professional certification in Banking or is one under the other?
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between CIBN And ACIB by luvility(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
After qualifying by passing the final paper of CIBN, den u become an associate i.e ACIB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is The Difference Between CIBN And ACIB by joeybankz: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2015
luvility:
After qualifying by passing the final paper of CIBN, den u become an associate i.e ACIB

Thanks dear...

(1) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Removes Degree Classification From Entry Criteria / Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of Nigeria Has Releases Result / Law Firm Entrance Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.