Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent (49675 Views)

'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by slap1(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2015
I did not support Buhari, but I believe APC should leave this man alone! He is the President of Nigeria, not the benefactor of APC. HABA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2015
I was a skeptic.. but how I love Buhari's approach to Leadership "African-Style Re-modelled for Efficiency" no more dullards like ambode in positions of power... see what is (NOT) happening in LAGOS today.. thuggish dunce from a 1-eyed wee-wee smoker grin grin grin
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by absoluteSuccess: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Guyman02:
So the original name of Port Harcourt was IGWEOCHA and the villages used to be called Umu-Okoro, Umu-kurushi etc but to downplay its Igbo composition it was renamed Port Harcourt and the villages now called Rumu-Okoro, Rumu-this and that. Obigbo was renamed Oyigbo. WHY?

Igbos should start using the Original name like Zimbabwe renamed themselves from Rhodesia, Zaire reverted to Congo, Burkina Faso from Upper Volta and many others.
Why was not Kano not renamed Port Luggard?
Because no port for kano, call it Luggardria.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by magicfingaz: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2015
saint047:
Truth is called distraction, APC should tell Nigerian's what they have for them and stop pointing fingers to their opponent. They have forgot what they did to GEJ. The Economy of our nation state is gradually sinking down. Whatever we are enjoying today is the achievements of the past governance. Let PMB introduce his economic policy and stop chasing looted money only from his opponents. Please keep sentiments apart and do what you have promised us. Election is over show us ur blue prints. You are not facing any electoral suit as to say. Please wake up and stop complaining. God bless Nigeria.

Did u read d topic? Cos am sure u did not read the write up. U sound more confused and clueless.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by nijanigga: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2015
why are they desperate to become ministers ?
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by sadlas(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2015
kmcutez:
Na wa o. Not one reasonable comment so far to enlighten the mind and learn from. Politic students where are thou. Moderators please remove the comments of every clown above me.
when he removes the ones above you,that means you are automatically FTC.see wayo girl
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Bimpe29: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2015
It is normal.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Christoskurion: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2015
If this is true,why not a local government caretaker chairman for Dr Onu. Chai! Onu has suffered in Nigerian politics.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Enough of recycling in politics we need new face wit d wil to wrk and serve nigerian wit one heart
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by drss(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Protection seeker, and what's wrong with that?
* word of prayer* heavenly father king of kings n Lord of lords, i commit this ^^^ soul unto thy care. That thy will touch him and heal him of all mental illness. All forms of burkutu, ogogoro and APC weeds in his head that is making him behave like a mad man on nairaland father i pray that these substances be consumed in the name of Jesus. Any virus affecting his brain father i pray that you remove it and render his brain free of diseases in the name of Jesus. May you shower some iq into his brain so that he will behave like a normal human being again in the name of Jesus. Thankyou father for your wonderful love and care for us. For i pray and ask with thanksgiving in Jesus name. Amen

you are free now. Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by fabokai(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2015
you can now order for dji phantom 3 series accessories at http://drones.ng or call 08135700022

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Rockstar2014(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Why can't this press wait for the APC member to come out publicly to register their anger and frustration if at all there is, instead of suggesting just because of the mood of one or two individuals who may be having personal challenges, because I am very sure that soon, the APC chieftains will come out to debunk this rumour.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by FOREXMART(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
tayebest:
How can people forget so easily? undecided undecided
I belong to everybody, and belong to Nobody - Buhari May 29

I dont still know why people still in confussion?
lol
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Godset1: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
No body knows meooooo bro, but sebi na one day knowing dey start?
Seadove70:
who knw u?
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by magzey: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Austin4lif:
Am always sad when the people that voted for Changi complain. When u reap what u sow why complain? What we saw in GEJ maybe an introduction to incompetence but this is the real incompetence. Well, Buhari body Odour will make them work.
PMB Has 30million in account many cows how many pigs your papa own.your papa may not be having 200k for bank you are calling PMB incompetent.I pity you mumu.

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by ajibola11(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Am sorry because buhari is not apc president but Nigeria president
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by flyingsnail(f): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Soon APC will denial ever saying they will appoint minsters from their party grin

The ZOO must fall

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by FRANKOXY(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
makes no sense to me but let's wait and see.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by idsamoo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
I will be glad if no name among them has been heard before,,what's former this and that,,they are recycled thieves!!
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by kogirodent: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hehehehehehe. I am for everything that annoys APC party leaders.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Opynion: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
for the first time i will shout

SAI BABA! if this news is true

1 Like

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Seadove70(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Godset1:
No body knows meooooo bro, but sebi na one day knowing dey start?
ok better
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by redsceptic: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
3rdeye1:
We don't care if they are happy or not.. We Nigerians don't want ministerial list that will make politicians happy actually.
One of the few sensible posts I have read here today.

2 Likes

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by TOSINSESI: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by wiseoneking: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
tayebest:
How can people forget so easily? undecided undecided

I belong to everybody, and belong to Nobody - Buhari May 29

I dont still know why people still in confussion?
i think you are the one that is wrong in this case. Look at the true saying: I belong to the north and those that were in cpc, i belong to nobody. 70:30 tells you more of where he belongs. Lets call a spade, a spade. I am disappointed with the calibre of people i'm seeing: pat utomi of volkswagen, falana of parrot republic that can get mute when things go awry etc. I thought we are going to have some super being, angelic kind who never mess.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Austin4lif: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
magzey:

PMB Has 30million in account many cows how many pigs your papa own.your papa may not be having 200k for bank you are calling PMB incompetent.I pity you mumu.
ur own slavery knows no bound.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Austin4lif: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
magzey:

ur own slavery mentality knows no bound.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by tayebest(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
wiseoneking:
i think you are the one that is wrong in this case. Look at the true saying: I belong to the north and those that were in cpc, i belong to nobody. 70:30 tells you more of where he belongs. Lets call a spade, a spade. I am disappointed with the calibre of people i'm seeing: pat utomi of volkswagen, falana of parrot republic that can get mute when things go awry etc. I thought we are going to have some super being, angelic kind who never mess.

The appointees have not been officially nominated!

Just keep calm and see how things unfold! cool
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by wiseoneking: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
grin grin grin grin

"I am for NOBODY; I am for EVERYBODY" grin grin grin

What a body language accomplishment.

PMB, I've got to give it to you men, YOU ROCK!!!
Another deceitful slogan to deceive the gullible. 70:3
cannot justified that saying. He is for the Nortq:NW and NE. Kaduna refinery is working in full force while warri and ph remains, first Nig port is hasten to start by Dec while others are kept abay, centinary city project is giving applaud despite all the allegations and fraud by Ayim but 2nd niger bridge is been giving un necessary reason why it should hold on. Shine your eyes
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Afroconnect: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dumb thieves,let them go and die.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Lawsimon(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
kmcutez:
Na wa o. Not one reasonable comment so far to enlighten the mind and learn from. Politic students where are thou. Moderators please remove the comments of every clown above me.
we are watching from the side line.
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tinubu should leave buhari alone.How can a bloody civilian trying to control a rtd general? Impossicant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP / Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.