Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,460 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Mighty Must Definitely Fall One Day. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Mighty Must Definitely Fall One Day. (489 Views)

Argentina Is Out, The Mighty Has Fallen; There Is Hope For Nigeria / Any Idea About The Mighty Sport Betting Prediction Channel Spreading On BBM / Why Are The Mighty Falling By Solomon Dalung. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mighty Must Definitely Fall One Day. by chenor(f): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2015
undecidedWhen I look at how the 2014/2015 football season went and how the 2015 /2016 football season is going especially for the English clubs, I can't help but laugh.
I am a die hard fan of Arsenal. Most of my friends are either in man u or Chelsea most especially Chelsea.
Through out last season, I couldn't be at peace, reason being that this so called Chelsea fanatics were always on my neck, telling me Arsenal this, Arsenal that, Arsenal barren club bla bla. I had enough of it and told them come next season, you guys will lose. They thought it was a joke but now they know it isn't a joke.
Yea yea, it's mourinho third year so what.
So far as I know Chelsea will continue to be a proud club but when they finish badly at the end of this season, they will remember when they mocked Arsenal my precious club, man u and other little clubs, so far a win, a draw and three losses. Mehn that's somehow. Don't mind if they are relegated. Mourinho should learn how to shut up and know the right time he should speak. I just hope they don't win a dime this season. I really don't want them to win and lol the difference between an Arsenal fan and Chelsea fan is that Arsenal fans hardly decamp, but Chelsea fans are willing to decamp to man city. Their attitude shows that they are not trust worthy at all. Let's just watch n see what happens!!!!! #proudly gunners!!
Re: The Mighty Must Definitely Fall One Day. by Dannyandre(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2015
#gunner for live
Re: The Mighty Must Definitely Fall One Day. by psucc(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2015
This is the more reason we have so many of our youths going mad, and poor.

What actually concerns you with these clubs when 99% of the so-called fans will not meet face to face with any of the English players either in action or even in retirement.
Re: The Mighty Must Definitely Fall One Day. by prelinctus: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Your social life must be very poor.
Re: The Mighty Must Definitely Fall One Day. by gunpoint(m): 12:59am On Sep 25, 2015
At OP
You are just a gonar cos ur Ex or current interest made you one. If you dated me, you would be a blue in 2months.

(1) (Reply)

How Chelsea Fan Fainted Over Everton Defeat In Abuja / The Photo That Speaks All About Anfield / In Your Own Opinion,which Team Will Win The Premier League This Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.