Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show (45599 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by laurel03(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
See them.... na una type dey spoil small-small girls' future.
sue if you never do child abuse tinz b4? And if u lie Thunder go fire ur koko IJN
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by tonymooreozonuwe: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2015
the.....launching..of..927cafeteria::::::::::::::::ATTENTION_ALL_ASPIRANTS, UNILAG STUDENTS,YABATECH_STUDENTS,_ITS_ENVIRONS,& BEYOND::::::::BE PART OF AN INNOVATION:::: THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF NEW TASTY RECIPES JOINTS (927CAFETERIA):::::::The First 10 People Gets Free Meal Ticket, and snapshots with COMEDIAN AKPORORO:::: Add this Event to Ur Calendar as well as to-do-list::: SUNDAY 27TH Sept. 2015. YOU ARE ALL INVITED::::::::::::‪#‎VENUE‬::: NOT TOO FAR FROM YABATECH:::: 21, ST. FINBARRS ROAD, OFF UNILAG AKOKA.(BESIDE KEYSTONE BANK)...‪#‎OFFICIAL‬
......more LIKES please

Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by rapfezy: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2015
So.how does DAT makes her deliver CD to my domot through order
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by kamez(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2015
wow!! thats all I can say
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by molydonhenry(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Chai, dz gal riped alrdy, pls whr can i apply
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2015
Loyal36:
Popular Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and her second daughter Meraiah stepped out together on Sunday night to enjoy some quality time together.

The Knorr ambassadors stepped out in matching outfits and sat at the front row seat of the Elite Model Look 2015.

https://twitter.com/Realomosexy?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
THAT'S NOR OF MY BUSINESS
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by cabaliciouscabal: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2015
baski92:
This her daughter,,,,, meat don dey ready to chop

Yes u ar right d meat is ready, dirty mind!!!

Y not go ahead and make ur offer

Am sure u ar chelsea fan, dats ow morinho goes out to buy unripe and unwanted players, only to end up loaning dem to oda clubs.

#confussed lots.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by pyyxxaro: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
See them.... na una type dey spoil small-small girls' future.

Wetin ur type come de doo

Na grandmama be ur groove na

Naim make dem banish u from village

Winch embarassed

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by debbydee(f): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2015
is it right dressing her daughter this way?

Just thinking

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by MadCow1: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2015
The white haired man behind her daughter finished virtually raping her.
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2015
she wore rubbish. married woman exposing her tummy

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by debbydee(f): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2015
to those guys typing she is ripe to taste the forbidden fruit if she were to be your sisters or daughters would you say that

still thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Seadove70(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Emigan lo ri omo jaiyejaiye Eni binu kolo fori sole kode kan aye. Oh my God dis chindima song e de mama me.
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by cristweeezy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
legalbynature:
The man behind Omotola
he cleans her shoes.
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Abiodun2014(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why the eldest daughter no wan show for spotlight?! She no like am?! Na only this one she dey carry go event! I like the eldest daughter sha!
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
baski92:
Someone dey chop the meat tey tey.
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by cristweeezy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
tupacshakur:
She don ripe for fucck!
and who tell u say boiz neva dey Bleep her already? U no know naija boys sha... Dem dey Bleep 6-yr old pikin,not to tok of dis. Dis one don taste dicks jare,, buh na rich dicks... grin
tupacshakur:
She don ripe for fucck!
and who tell u say boiz neva dey Bleep her already? U no know naija boys sha... Dem dey Bleep 6-yr old pikin,not to tok of dis. Dis one don taste dicks jare,, buh na rich dicks...

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Nicolars(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Her daughter's booobì is fully ripe for consumption

Davido Wizkid what are you guys waiting forcry

Why those two men to soounch their ukwu na sad
Lol d old man done craze already..... Rotfl
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Winning123:

You are an idiot. Warped and corrupted in the mind
How is sex a corrupt thing? you no dey fvck?
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by haryomikun(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ehen... One day me go step out with my son but first I need to hustle

Meanwhile,, DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
tupacshakur:
She don ripe for fucck!
She don dey do the thing wella
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
the men at their back in the first pic though.... checking out their behinds
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Awesomeking: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chai all you old men talking about the little girl breast and yansh..na God dey watch una :/ lack of shame peadophiles

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by makasimatics(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
baski92:

Lol funny u
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by baski92(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
otunsman:
Someone dey chop the meat tey tey.
lol like seriously
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by deetomee: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
She vomited this girl of hers. Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Awesomeking: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
debbydee:
to those guys typing she is ripe to taste the forbidden fruit if she were to be your sisters or daughters would you say that

still thinking.
dont mind them,some men are just so shameless,a lady young enough to be their daughter oh
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by baski92(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Yes u ar right d meat is ready, dirty mind!!!

Y not go ahead and make ur offer

Am sure u ar chelsea fan, dats ow morinho goes out to buy unripe and unwanted players, only to end up loaning dem to oda clubs.

#confussed lots.
Hmmm well am not
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
debbydee:

Just thinking
She is marketing her daughter to wizkid and Davido.
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by Awesomeking: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truluvguy:
she wore rubbish. married woman exposing her tummy
and its your type that start drooling when watching nicki minaj anaconda..she is not naked,her kid is not naked.infact they both look nice and decent.
Re: Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show by GodblessNig247(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
debbydee:

Just thinking

The dress is not a bad one coz her navel is not showing for public glare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya's Daughters Rocking Matching Outfits In New Photo / Wizkid And His Baby Mama At Jada’s Birthday Dinner (Photos, Video) / E-money Shares Adorable Photos With His Kids In His Luxurious Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.