Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos (55035 Views)

Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion / P-square Shares Throwback Of Their Football Team / Harry Song And Kcee Joins Other Celebrities In Body Building See Photosss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by ExInferis(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
chino11:
Everybody is not dirty poor and poo as you. Its only poor people that believes stupendous wealth is not achievable like in the case of Psquare..

Guys are making real money while you are here crying and whining and yapping. Go and get busy twerp! LOL

Get bent.

Only poor hungry people like you drool sheepishly over another man's wealth. I've seen enough wealth to buy your entire family and whoever came into contact with your family.

I guess you'd rather spend hours staring at your phone waiting zealously for when those lying brats will instagram another fake claim of riches just so you can satisfy the decrepit hollow in your poverty ridden life, rather than working to get your own money.

Fuccking groupie twin balls sucka.

1 Like

Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by chino11(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
You are a very poor twerp. It is only jobless hungry dunces like you think achieving such wealth is not easy. Those guys are worth more than that..okay!

Change your poverty mentality for once you daft! cheesy

[s]
ExInferis:

Get bent.

Only poor hungry people like you drool sheepishly over another man's wealth. I've seen enough wealth to buy your entire family and whoever came into contact with your family.

I guess you'd rather spend hours staring at your phone waiting zealously for when those lying brats will instagram another fake claim of riches just so you can satisfy the decrepit hollow in your poverty ridden life, rather than working to get your own money.

[/s]
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by ExInferis(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
chino11:
You are a very poor twerp. It is only jobless hungry dunces like you think achieving such wealth is not easy. Those guys are worth more than that..okay!

Change your poverty mentality for once you daft! cheesy

[s][/s]

I dont even know what poverty is until i come across poor yaps such as yourself.

As long as your entire self worth revolves around trying to validate someone's questionable perception, i must only accord you my sincerest empathy.
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by chino11(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
E pain am wella. LOL You are a very poor twerp. LOL

Poverty infested dunces like you think that Psquare songs are not breaking borders around the world. It is only poverty inflicted clowns like you that think that Psquare with all they worth that they cannot buy those condos. Poverty na bad thing..it can make somebody think that even 3 square meals are not achievable. LOL

Abeg go and sell your phone as usual..maybe you think everyone is a jobless phone hawker. LOL

[s]
ExInferis:

I dont even know what poverty is until i come across poor yaps such as yourself.

As long as your entire self worth revolves around trying to validate someone's questionable perception, i must only accord you my sincerest empathy.
[/s]
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
ExInferis:
This lying twins are back again.

One week, one new house. Something's fishy here.

For reference, read up on how 50 Cents admitted to living a fake life all centered around borrowing flashy stuff to exude success when he declared for bankruptcy..

I dont believe this guys are billionaires; i dont believe music no one buys or a few shows here and there can make them so stupendously rich to buy a house every other day, or to rent expensive apartments. They spend more time on Instagram than in the studio.

50cent never went broke, he was only trying to escape paying about $5m to some bitch for sexual assault. If he didn't declare being broke, his money would have gone just like that.
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by refreshrate: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
victorazy:
Bros! Make una takam easy o! Make una dey invest o! This shake shake body will not last forever o!

My candid advice

Allow dem.
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by Sard(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lots of people here don't know how condominiums (condos) work. No wonder, these artistes keep feeding on people's ignorance.
From the way condos are sold and bought and the manner P-square stylishly put their claim, the 3 of them only bought an apartment (the 28th floor) and make it look good, which I think is wise and good of them... but it is not worth shouting about (someone even wanted to do money ritual because of this). Lots of Africans own such things in various places around the globe.
I am not hating, just trying to explain things to the ignorant ones.

2 Likes

Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by ExInferis(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
AdmiralDru:

50cent never went broke, he was only trying to escape paying about $5m to some bitch for sexual assault. If he didn't declare being broke, his money would have gone just like that.

Really?

Wow

The courts must be damn stup1d then for not knowing this fact. Especially since even you know it.

Obama needs to shutter the pesky justice system since the're so inefficient they can't assess his wealth, peek into his accounts, ask questions, etc.
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by tonymooreozonuwe: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
THE LAUNCHING OF 927CAFETRIA::::::::BE PART OF AN INNOVATION:::: THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF NEW TASTY RECIPES JOINTS (927CAFETERIA):::::::The First 10 People Gets Free Meal Ticket, and snapshots with COMEDIAN AKPORORO:::: Add this Event to Ur Calendar as well as to-do-list::: SUNDAY 27TH Sept. 2015. YOU ARE ALL INVITED::::::::::::‪#‎VENUE‬::: NOT TOO FAR FROM YABATECH:::: 21, ST. FINBARRS ROAD, OFF UNILAG AKOKA.(BESIDE KEYSTONE BANK)...‪#‎OFFICIAL‬
......more LIKES please

Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by chino11(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
The clown is just a dunce. He keep throwing his ignorance everywhere..LOL

AdmiralDru:

Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
ibedun:
I have always liked these guys but the NOISE is getting a little too much. There is strenght in quiet modesty.

Nigerians are generally inadequate and lacking in self esteem otherwise why do we show off so loudly?

Why do people have to know what you have or haven't?

Why do we buy a Bentley where a simple AMZ Merc will do?

Why do we put N10m, N20m vehicles on roads that are not worth riding a bicycle on?

Why do people have N1m yet live as though they have N100m in the bank?

When you have $100m in a foreign account and #5billion naira with Zenith bank, your thinking will change and by the way, its not AMZ rather, its AMG.

1 Like

Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
ExInferis:

Really?

Wow

The courts must be damn stup1d then for not knowing this fact. Especially since even you know it.

Obama needs to shutter the pesky justice system since the're so inefficient they can't assess his wealth, peek into his accounts, ask questions, etc.

He leased out almost all his properties and cars. In America, if Bill gates was found guilty of sexual assault, he could be asked to pay $500m as fine because of how rich he is. Those guys are crazy over there, check out tiger woods, even Abrahammovic and co. Thats just how it is over there.
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by ExInferis(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
chino11:

Psquare songs are not breaking borders around the world

Please dont let your tunnel vision redefine the entire world. Just because some few people in sub-Saharan Africa gyrate to their meaningless rhymes doesnt mean that qualifies as the entire world.

chino11:

Poverty infested dunces like you

Im the one debunking their supposed wealth; you're the sucker lapping it up. So who's poverty infected?

chino11:

Poverty na bad thing.

You're telling me. I dont have your experience.

chino11:

it can make somebody think that even 3 square meals are not achievable.

I that how you feed? Sounds like your food is stringently rationed. I eat all day, joyously snacking away as the fancy grips me. Too much food!

chino11:

Abeg go and sell your phone as usual

I could, but you cant afford them.

chino11:

maybe you think everyone is a jobless phone hawker

Those two terms contradict each other.

One can either be jobless, or a hawker. Cant be both at once.

1 Like

Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by chino11(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is hawking a job? Stop trying to deflate the mere fact that you hawk phone around. Such jobless people as you think one needs an extra-ordinary power to make wealth. The same reason you think Psquare cannot afford those condos.

Abdalla Mohammed, your level of poverty is beyond remedy because you have imbibed it as a culture and a way of life. Little wonder you argue and quarrel even when everybody is rejoicing with Psquare, knowing fully well that they can afford it even thrice and more..

Yes people gyrate at their rhymes all over the world not only in Nigeria, if not they wouldn't have been able to "collabo" with super stars as Rick-Ross, Akan, etc. The same gyration is what is buying condos for them while you are busy hating and dying of frustration..LOL

You need to get a life and start living. I pity you as you go about hawking your phone..LOL

[s]
ExInferis:

Please dont let your tunnel vision redefine the entire world. Just because some few people in sub-Saharan Africa gyrate to their meaningless rhymes doesnt mean that qualifies as the entire world.Im the one debunking their supposed wealth; you're the sucker lapping it up. So who's poverty infected?You're telling me. I dont have your experience.I that how you feed? Sounds like your food is stringently rationed. I eat all day, joyously snacking away as the fancy grips me. Too much foI could, but you cant afford them. Those two terms contradict each other.One can either be jobless, or a hawker. Cant be both at once.
[/s]
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by ExInferis(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
chino11:
Is hawking a job? Stop trying to deflate the mere fact that you hawk phone around. Such jobless people as you think one needs an extra-ordinary power to make wealth. The same reason you think Psquare cannot afford those condos.

Abdalla Mohammed, your level of poverty is beyond remedy because you have imbibed it as a culture and a way of life. Little wonder you argue and quarrel even when everybody is rejoicing with Psquare, knowing fully well that they can afford it even thrice and more..

Yes people gyrate at their rhymes all over the world not only in Nigeria, if not they wouldn't have been able to "collabo" with super stars as Rick-Ross, Akan, etc. The same gyration is what is buying condos for them while you are busy hating and dying of frustration..LOL

You need to get a life and start living. I pity you as you go about hawking your phone..LOL

[s][/s]

I just look down and i saw you're igboe. My god i feel soiled right now exchanging words with a flat-headed criminal.
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by Ochinawata01(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
They do not need sound city to do this. God bless my hustle. Help me say Amin
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by oluwatobicoded(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by chino11(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Oh you are just seeing that I am a proud Igbo? LOL Of course I am..LOL. Psquare is equally Igbo..LOL

Jobless oaf, you come online whining everyday out of frustration and starvation. Did anybody make you poor? You made yourself a poor man because of your nomad reasoning..LOL

Get a real job Abdalla Mohammed and stop hawking phones everywhere like a herdsman. You can't achieve success with a poverty mentality such as you are exhibiting here everyday..LOL

[s]
ExInferis:

I just look down and i saw you're igboe. My god i feel soiled right now exchanging words with a flat-headed criminal.
[/s]
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by montezz(f): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
seunlayi:
Even if it as high as NIMROD,

What will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world and lose his life -

ALL IS VANITY - in Ebenezer Obey voice
won tun ti de o! pesin go enjoy life before he die na. i wonder y some ppu wear clothes even when dey knw its all vanity!
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by ooshinibos: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
seunlayi:
Even if it as high as NIMROD,

What will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world and lose his life -

ALL IS VANITY - in Ebenezer Obey voice

you are too religious bruv ..God what's us to prosper financially as well
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by ennon92(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
victorazy:
Bros! Make una takam easy o! Make una dey invest o! This shake shake body will not last forever o!

My candid advice
special adviser
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by victorazy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

So real estate no be investment?

Ok

Na me no sabi the word "condos"
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by shamecurls(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Poverty is a Bastard.
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by abtmaviz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Poverty is a bastard..
Money must be made
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by adellam16(f): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
ExInferis:

Get bent.

almost all nairalanders fall in dis category of drooling over celebs and deir wealth. Although u insulted someone while commenting there is truth In all u said, insult apart o

1 Like

Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by ExInferis(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
chino11:

Psquare is equally Igbo

Of course they're, thus the perennial igboe obsession with with wealth by hook of crook. That's why I'm against the obvious scam of brainwashing into crime from this senseless and obscene display of fake wealth which apparently suckered a useless tout like you.

chino11:

Jobless oaf

Is that how you describe yourself? Good to know, because it's quite evident you're without employment, given how you slavishly defend the indefensible and champion fakery.

chino11:

you come online whining everyday out of frustration and starvation

If im starved and frustrated, as you are, I'd follow your types and ooh and ahh over every single scrap of info about a celeb's latest bauble.

chino11:

Did anybody make you poor?

What does "poor" mean?

chino11:

You made yourself a poor man because of your nomad reasoning

So if i reason that common sense and logic defies your belief in the stupendous wealth of psquare i'd be poor, but if i believe in their excessive output including claims of buying a plane when it's proven they hired it, i'd be rich? You, sir, are a colossal jackarse.

chino11:

Get a real job Abdalla Mohammed and stop hawking phones everywhere like a herdsman.

I thought herdsmen hawk cattle while igboes hawk phones? Because i swear everywhere i look it's igboes hawking phones, both new and some obvious stolen ones called "london use".

chino11:

You can't achieve success with a poverty mentality such as you are exhibiting here everyday.

Nope. I can only achieve success by foaming over the instagrams of celebs. My, you must be a gajilionaire by now.

Only a poor worthless cretin such as yourself fawn over these fake-arse so-called celebs and inflate their already over inflated ego, which leads them to abandon their craft and focus on excess display of questionable wealth. 9 out of 10 posts on P Square or other celebs is about knickknack exhibitionism and not art.

If your idea of making money is believing every sh1t some people, whose entire livelihood depends on publicity, post online or worshipping them just because they supposedly buy a house a week, then your idea of success is as warped as your father's johnson. I dont base my ambitions on another man's game, nor do i need to grovel before a tweet to reinforce my sense of self worth.

Being igboe, your life revolves around money; that's your god and your entire reason for being. This is what propels you arseholes perpetually down the criminal path. Your end point is inevitably jail or death.

I, being nomadic, herdsman, and a phone hawker, am a thousand times better off than a lowlife scum, a scammer, a thief, a charlatan, a drug dealer, a thug. It's only in the south yeast that people of such base characters are celebrated irrespective of their source of lucre.

So keep kissing PSqaure's arse, keep lusting over another man's wealth. At the end of the day, you surprise no one, because you're genetically predisposed to an excess craving for wealth by any means possible. Doesnt make you successful, only makes you a criminal.

Oh look, psquare just bought another house!! why are you still here?! Go grovel and fawn!

So, piss off, you low-ambition maggot
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by ExInferis(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
adellam16:
almost all nairalanders fall in dis category of drooling over celebs and deir wealth. Although u insulted someone while commenting there is truth In all u said, insult apart o

Thank you. The so-called celebs are hardly furthering their art, and doing more of showing off. When was the last time Tonto Dikeh did anything meaningful in her trade? But all you see is post after post about her shoes, tattoos, phones etc.

As for the insult I spoke my opinion, the groupie then attacked me.
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by chino11(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Abdalla Mohammed, the jobless phone hawker. Did I hit a nerver? LOL cheesy

You will continue to be poor since you have insisted on maintaining your nomadic mentality.

I hope you have sold some phones today? Kill yourself if it pained you so much. LOL

Well sincerely speaking I am not ready to read what you have scribbled below in the name of defence.

Continue in your joblessness, tomorrow you will ask what has Psquare done to earn so much.

Jobless poverty infested herder. LOL

[s]
ExInferis:

Of course they're, thus the perennial igboe obsession with with wealth by hook of crook. That's why I'm against the obvious scam of brainwashing into crime from this senseless and obscene display of fake wealth which apparently suckered a useless tout like you.
Is that how you describe yourself? Good to know, because it's quite evident you're without employment, given how you slavishly defend the indefensible and champion fakery
If im starved and frustrated, as you are, I'd follow your types and ooh and ahh over every single scrap of info about a celeb's latest bauble.
What does "poor" mean?
So if i reason that common sense and logic defies your belief in the stupendous wealth of psquare i'd be poor, but if i believe in their excessive output including claims of buying a plane when it's proven they hired it, i'd be rich? You, sir, are a colossal jackarse
I thought herdsmen hawk cattle while igboes hawk phones? Because i swear everywhere i look it's igboes hawking phones, both new and some obvious stolen ones called "london use". Nope. I can only achieve success by foaming over the instagrams of celebs. My, you must be a gajilionaire by .Only a poor worthless cretin such as yourself fawn over these fake-arse so-called celebs and inflate their already over inflated ego, which leads them to abandon their craft and focus on excess display of questionable wealth. 9 out of 10 posts on P Square or other celebs is about knickknack exhibitionism and not art. If your idea of making money is believing every sh1t some people, whose entire livelihood depends on publicity, post online or worshipping them just because they supposedly buy a house a week, then your idea of success is as warped as your father's johnson. I dont base my ambitions on another man's game, nor do i need to grovel before a tweet to reinforce my sense of self worth.Being igboe, your life revolves around money; that's your god and your entire reason for being. This is what propels you arseholes perpetually down the criminal path. Your end point is inevitably jail or death. I, being nomadic, herdsman, and a phone hawker, am a thousand times better off than a lowlife scum, a scammer, a thief, a charlatan, a drug dealer, a thug. It's only in the south yeast that people of such base characters are celebrated irrespective of their source of lucreSo keep kissing PSqaure's arse, keep lusting over another man's wealth. At the end of the day, you surprise no one, because you're genetically predisposed to an excess craving for wealth by any means possible. Doesnt make you successful, only makes you a criminal.
Oh look, psquare just bought another house!! why are you still here?! Go grovel and fawn!
o, piss off, you low-ambition maggot
[/s]

Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by adellam16(f): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
AdmiralDru:

When you have $100m in a foreign account and #5billion naira with Zenith bank, your thinking will change and by the way, its not AMZ rather, its AMG.
how do u mean? So I have to make noise becos I have money
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by williamsean(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
softvio:

bros no vex oo...abeg wetin b "Condo?" i no understand
it can mean your room either hotel room or even your house
Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by adellam16(f): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
ExInferis:

Thank you. The so-called celebs are hardly furthering their art, and doing more of showing off. When was the last time Tonto Dikeh did anything meaningful in her trade? But all you see is post after post about her shoes, tattoos, phones etc.

As for the insult I spoke my opinion, the groupie then attacked me.
very true, and its irritating! Most believe its all bout showing off ur wealth! If d means of getting dis wealth is not Godly, its a waste of time. And come to tink of it, wat morals r dese celebs teaching d youths? Baby mamas here, show of material tins dere, youths screaming baba God help me wen dey c dese tins and at d end dey delve into fetish tins! Besides psquare nd kcee ave not actually given us good music for a long time! Its like instagram is deir main concern for now.

1 Like

Re: P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos by chino11(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
What do you mean that Psquare has not given you good music in a long while? So all these ones they have been churning out that has consistently placed them above all singers in Africa is nothing?

Some of you are just bunch of low-lives witch-hunting people online. But the guys are flying higher and higher. Go to youtube and see the traffic their songs are generating world over.

If it is paining you that they are showing off, you have the right to reserve your bandwidth than wasting it on the thread that concerns them.

adellam16:
very true, and its irritating! Most believe its all bout showing off ur wealth! If d means of getting dis wealth is not Godly, its a waste of time. And come to tink of it, wat morals r dese celebs teaching d youths? Baby mamas here, show of material tins dere, youths screaming baba God help me wen dey c dese tins and at d end dey delve into fetish tins! Besides psquare nd kcee ave not actually given us good music for a long time! Its like instagram is deir main concern for now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) / Mompha Makes First Post On Instagram After His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.