Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd (4953 Views)

Lucas Oil And Gas Nig Ltd / Who Else Got This Job Invite From Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig. Ltd / Apply For Ongoing Chibeco Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by chipretty48(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2015
Sequel to ur application, u r hereby invited for an interview with the Mgt. of Chibeco Oil and Gas Nig Ltd. No 4 Chibeco Avenue, km 16, Aba Express Way PH Rivers state. After Intels/boskel bus stop. On Friday 18th Sept 2015. Time: 9am prompt. Please who else got dis? Are dey real?
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by rildwanullahi(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2015
They should be, just google it and if all else fails put your trust in God
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by menacity(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2015
I applied and they are real but have not gotten
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by Iykolysis: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=chipretty48 post=38026365]Sequel to ur application, u r hereby invited for an interview with the Mgt. of Chibeco Oil and Gas Nig Ltd. No 4 Chibeco Avenue, km 16, Aba Express Way PH Rivers state. After Intels/boskel bus stop. On Friday 18th Sept 2015. Time: 9am prompt.

Please who else got dis? Are dey real?
It's real, what position did you apply for? Prepare very well and be there on time.
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by Abdujapha(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2015
Yeah, they are very real.
Though I didn't apply, their website checks out.
Goodluck guys.
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by Paschal001: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2015
See my secretary ooo.. .. carry go.. they are very real.... .. I wish u success.....
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by chipretty48(f): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2015
I applied for personal assistant in first week of August. please I want to knw if its far from Lagos and also d direction. The salary range will also be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by brainzdh(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2015
chipretty48:
I applied for personal assistant in first week of August. please I want to knw if its far from Lagos and also d direction. The salary range will also be appreciated. Thanks

Nne, you're asking if it's far from Lagos State. From the address you should know it's Port Harcourt, Rivers State; which is about 7-8hours journey by road.

I don't know about the Salary range, but you can check on LinkedIn you might find some of their employees their.
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by cmoneke: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Iykolysis post=38028317][/quote]
Sup bro did u go for the interview Hw did it go pls call t's chat alittle mine is on Saturday
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by seun66(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2015
cmoneke:

Sup bro did u go for the interview Hw did it go pls call me on 08033710008 let's chat alittle mine is on Saturday
bros abeg which post were u invited for
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by Dela007(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
@ chipretty i received the same message. Send me a mail to alexhenry553@gmail.com
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by chipretty48(f): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2015
Dela I went for d interview last 3 weeks. Which position did u apply for?
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by chynie: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Please d u get the job at chibeco oil and gas
they just called me for an interview
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by chynie: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
chipretty48:
Sequel to ur application, u r hereby invited for an interview with the Mgt. of Chibeco Oil and Gas Nig Ltd. No 4 Chibeco Avenue, km 16, Aba Express Way PH Rivers state. After Intels/boskel bus stop. On Friday 18th Sept 2015. Time: 9am prompt. Please who else got dis? Are dey real?
Please d u get the job and what is the company like
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by 48noble(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2017
chynie:
Please d u get the job and what is the company like
pls did u get d job? I got an interview invite
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by Pojomojo: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2017
its an oil and Gas company in Nigeria
dont miss it for anything o
starting salary 200k
Re: Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd by Victor30000: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Please how is the nature of the interview, Aptitude test or Oral interview, and how much do they pay entry level position. Your response will be appreciated please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help: Likely Interview Questions/focus Area In Accion Microfinance Bank / Montaigne Place Sales Executive / Aldelia Group Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.