Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Please Help!!! Whats Maritime Management And Technology All About. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help!!! Whats Maritime Management And Technology All About. (4380 Views)

Professional Courses Recommeded For Maritime Management Graduate???????????? / Please Help:whats The Best Skill/handwork He Should Venture Into? / Maritime Sector Records 6,000 Job Losses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Whats Maritime Management And Technology All About. by zagorakis(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2015
Pls good people of nl..i'd like someone to enlighten me on maritime management and tech.what is all about and their job opportunity..my younger brother wants to study the course.pls advise..graduates from the course can be of grt help as well..
Re: Please Help!!! Whats Maritime Management And Technology All About. by redsconsult(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2015
zagorakis:
Pls good people of nl..i'd like someone to enlighten me on maritime management and tech.what is all about and their job opportunity..my younger brother wants to study the course.pls advise..graduates from the course can be of grt help as well..
It is a very good course and which to know where they study the course. Pls ....90percent revenue in nigeria is from maritime industry. From oil and gas to house hold imports are from the sector but lacking man power and the govt is trying to increase capacity building in the sector by establishing 6 maritime institutes across the country. I will graduate by october nxt month in maritime communication and navigation. It has grt prospect and he will get job easily without knowing adam or eve
Re: Please Help!!! Whats Maritime Management And Technology All About. by zagorakis(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
redsconsult:
It is a very good course and which to know where they study the course. Pls ....90percent revenue in nigeria is from maritime industry. From oil and gas to house hold imports are from the sector but lacking man power and the govt is trying to increase capacity building in the sector by establishing 6 maritime institutes across the country. I will graduate by october nxt month in maritime communication and navigation. It has grt prospect and he will get job easily without knowing adam or eve
ok thanks...futo
Re: Please Help!!! Whats Maritime Management And Technology All About. by Aisville: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Please Help!!! Whats Maritime Management And Technology All About. by Morris4up(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
My name is Morris, please I have my HND in mechanical engineering and have HSE in offshore and onshore with my Yellow Card and International Passport. I wish to work in a ship yard or onboard the ship. stays in Lagos +2348116602189 help please.

(1) (Reply)

Good Study Materials For CIS Exams / How To Become A Person Of Value And Influence. / It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.