Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Business Review. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Review. (689 Views)

Secrets Of Binary Business Review For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Review. by tforever(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2015
Greetings!‎

Kindly permit me to share a vital information with you. ‎

I really have a GOOD and Very Profitable business idea I want to share with you. I would like to book an informal meeting where I can show you and see if it is something that interests you.

I believe you are in business already and you can really say if a business is good or not.

All I ask is a chance to show and share with you how to make MORE Profits as a Business Owner while cutting cost and with minimal risk.

I can say that it is really a very good business. I am really fired up about it. I request a chance just to share the business proposal and to defend my proposal.

I can email you the business plan "Well Detailed" if you consider taking a look.

It's OK to turn down the offer, just give me a chance to show you how it works and then decide. But I can say confidently that you will fall in love with it right immediately. It is really that good and profitable. Thanks.

Looking forward to your response.

Sincerely Yours,
tunde badejo
tunde.badejo22@gmail.com

PS: Our Meeting can be offline or online if you have a very busy schedule. If you could spare few minutes with me now we can talk about it. Thanks‎

(1) (Reply)

SURE Solution!!! / Xbox 360 With 8 Games For Sale@ N45k / For Very Busy Parents And Business People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.