Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tips For Passing Ur Unibuja Post Ume And Get Admitted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tips For Passing Ur Unibuja Post Ume And Get Admitted (650 Views)

University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / Unibuja, Futa And Unab Abeokuta Post Ume Date / Unibuja Post Ume Date Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Passing Ur Unibuja Post Ume And Get Admitted by nasmoh(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2009
Hey all the prospective JAMBITES THAT CHOSED UNIBUJA AS THEIR COLLEGE OF STUDY SHOULD TRY AND READ AND GET UPDATED ALL THE INFORMATIONS YOU GOT TO KNOW ABOUT UNIGWAGZ  AND THE ALGORITHM FOR PASSING YOUR POST UME INTO THE UNI AND GET THE INFOS U NEED FOR GETTING UR WAY INTO THE SYSTEM AND CONDITION OF HOT WEATHER.
  FOR MORE DETAILS U CAN TALK TO ME HERE nasbat4sure@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Tips For Passing Ur Unibuja Post Ume And Get Admitted by seedy: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2009
Nas you are too much. I really thank you for your effort in last UNIBUJA admission. I hope you continue your good work so that lot of Nigerians can gain admission to UNIBUJA through you.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Result Is Out / Wht Causes Shyness And Solution / Oou, Why The Delay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.