Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How A Banker Robbed My Money In The Bank - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Banker Robbed My Money In The Bank (457 Views)

400L University Of Ibadan Student Dies, Was Shot And Robbed Two Weeks Ago (Pics) / 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Robbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Banker Robbed My Money In The Bank by modelee(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2015
MY EXPERIENCE IN THE BANK TODAY
PLEASE I CREATED THIS THREAD FOR STUDENTS TO LEARN A VERY GOOD LESSON. @ OP I WILL LIKE IT IF I CAN C THIS THREAD @ THE FONT PAGE SO THAT WE CAN ALL LEARN OUR LESSON.

At about 2:30pm yesterday i went to the bank to make some cash deposit totalled -> #125,000.00
As i approached the counter where the banker was i forward my teller to th lady and arranged all the denominations accordingly after few minutes she returned all the money to me and she said the account number is not correct i said o.k and i counted the money it was not complet and i told her dat my money is remaining 1,500.00k she denied it quite alright i thought it was only me bt she did d same thing to the person @ my back. So please when we are going to bank let us be vigilant and consentrate because bankers are now robbing money in bank.
Re: How A Banker Robbed My Money In The Bank by majamajic(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2015
sad its really sad. Next time demand for cctv replay ::: Rob, I think
Re: How A Banker Robbed My Money In The Bank by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Are Serious about this? So bankers now steal customers money physically, not pilferating the account anymore. So, are you saying you just left your money with her and leave the matter for God?! I trust some Niggers! Chai!!
Re: How A Banker Robbed My Money In The Bank by dominique(f): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Which bank? Which branch? The cashier's desk is a bit visible, did you see her pulling any notes out of the wad? You should have reported to the manager or security at least. The banks camers would have recorded her in the act.
Re: How A Banker Robbed My Money In The Bank by modelee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
majamajic:
sad its really sad. Next time demand for cctv replay ::: Rob, I think

Sorry i mean she lobbed my money
Re: How A Banker Robbed My Money In The Bank by SonOfTheLion(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
I cant buy what i red up there. Evidence kills any doubt anyday anytime. you could ask for ccvt replay.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Answer. / Osun State University(uniosun).direct-entry/ PRE-DEGREE Form 2015/2016 Is On. / Bida Polytechnic 2015/2016 Post Utme Result Is Out For Checking Upgrading And Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.