Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde (6196 Views)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos / Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo) / Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by Goldrushnigeria(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Voluptuous Ghanian-born movie newbie, Peace Hyde, is having to explain her body shape even before she becomes a regular face on the Ghana movie scene as an actress.

“I know I am well-endowed but I don’t know why anyone should think I have done boobs and bums job. I have had people walk up to me to ask why I have such big breasts and buttocks and whether I have done boobs and bums job. All I tell them is my body is natural and not artificial,” Peace told Showbiz on Monday.

SEE MORE PHOTO: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/09/my-boobs-and-butt-are-natural-ghanaian-actress-peace-hyde/

1 Like

Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by MosakuAW(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
angry I dont believe until she can allow me confirm the boobs and butt personally, then i can tell if its natural or fake.

Iranu to mu arugbo wo legis.
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by axortedbabe(f): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ur cup of burukutu..
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Congrats! And try to keep it for ur future hubby.
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by NyscBobo: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
hm
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by nikkiking(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Congrats undecided.
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by FruityLass: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
I don't believe it cheesy
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by Beremx(f): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is there anything these unknown actresses know other than to tell the whole world how their boobbs and butts look like?

Mtcheeew!
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by donholy28(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
FruityLass:
I don't believe it cheesy
Feeling is believing
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by donholy28(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Beremx:
Is there anything these unknown actresses know other than to tell the whole world how their boobbs and butts look like?

Mtcheeew!
Cause they're offering it to d world to make up for their lack of talent
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by Beremx(f): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
donholy28:
abi o! We never heard of actresses like Omotola,Liz Benson and other old actresses telling us how big their boobs and butts are.
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by Houseofglam7(f): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
It's rather ironic, we live in a world where b00bsies and a$$es can take you places.
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by nerodenero: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Beremx:

Mtcheeew!
All they have is what they are offering. They are like "use what you have to get what you need".

Some former picture of hers would be put to rest if the loads she is carrying is original or fake but the evidence of fake shows there is original.
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by Czar01(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
donholy28:
Beremx:
Mtcheeew!

It's normally the interviewers who bring up the topic in the first place, then she simply answers them. I doubt celebs just announce stuff about their boobs n butts like that out of the blues...

Except maybe Cossy Orjiakor sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by Koolmexxi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
No b her fault. We now live in an era especially in Nigeria here where sex appeal sells a lot more than brains and raw talents. Most kids these days adore and know all about the Kardasians and the Amber Roses, but don't know who a Chimamanda Adichie is... Our music industry is a perfect example where ur sex appeal as a female artiste makes u an overnight celebrity.
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by hatux: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecided
Re: My Boobs And Butt Are Natural – Ghanaian Actress, Peace Hyde by myrao(f): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
its High time some of these female celebs talked abt how their brains are real n not made of silicon ...cos its apparent that they ain't using it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Strikes Sexy Poses In A Sexy Lace Lingerie (photos) / English Errors Made By The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan / Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.