Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Mtn Are Shameless Thieves - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Are Shameless Thieves (1062 Views)

Help Please Mtn Are Charging My Data And Credit / MTN Are Been Compared To Fufu / Mtn Are Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Are Shameless Thieves by mygee2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
I was using mtn line for the past half decate.i kept my patience from stupid callertunes charges, to inefficient customer care agent who always tell me same story when I try to lodge a complain(we have refresh your line remove d sim and insert again) ,to stealing my hard earn airtime.
Fastforward when ncc introduces porting of service provider I opt to try another network I choosed etisalat tobe precise I walkin a to thier walk in centre which happen tobe a mobile toyota hiace bus which they painted with thier black and green with thier 0809ja acronym I meet a man which likely happens tobe the driver he ask"d me what do I want? I told him I want to port my sim.he broughg some tool like that while I was keenly observing he cut my mtn sim and gave me which I realised he thoughg I was trying to cut my sim into a micosim,he told mee 5o naira ...i then replied I was"nt trying to cut the sim I want to port the he direct me to the back of th truck which I met a computer operator and told him I want to port my sim he ask my why I want to port my sim I told him I was disappointed by mtn to my shock and suprise he told me etisalat with disappoint me also I just did"nt reply him cause the guy seems arrogant and foolish because as an employee he is supoose to encourage nt discourage his emloyee customers .
He gave me a form to fill in which I did and ask me some oral questions bla bla he gave me a new sim pack and say when I notice my mtn sim service is down I should insert it.he ask me for porting fee of 200.which I tell me I knw abt the system more than he thinks bla bla bla before I went ofr
I kept tryng to make calls with my mtn sim which I saw was going through ..i thought the portinv was unsuccessful..i woke up in the morning which I saw enervency calls only on my fone I broughg the etisalat sim pack which I insert it .i gt a prompt message that my porting was successful I was curious I call my no as saw was normx
Fastforward after a month of using my etisalat I saw I was charged caller tunes fee which I did"jt subscribe to then I recalled the computer opertor"s word telling me they will also disappoint me I becme so furious and was thing what to do next I opt to call to customer care which after procedure I dial a number to link me to thier representative I lodged my complaint he apologised and told me I will be compensated with 10mb of data and my money I"ll be refunded to me..which was done promptly after we hang up..
Later two weeks ago I lost my ported sim which I gt no option than to temporaly insert an old mtn sim I recharge I was given 10 mb 10mb making 20mb I begin to surf some site with ucweb and off the browsing pics I clicked jst 2pages and gt an alert message indicqtinv I was beign charged from my accnt balance I minimized the browser and dialed*559# nd saw my mb bonus intact I kept my calm nd w wen t to bed and woke saw 100 wqs deductet from my account I cound"nt be less patience and call thier customer care they kept hanging my calls without picking I tried for like an hour to be picked by one of thier agent who claim he is not hearing what I was saying ang hang up,i tried like 4 times when I gt picked by thier agent I told him I was charged for nonreason I he didbthier regular drill that he will check up on my line and to my surprise he told me that I"ve been recieving a message with a short number which am unaware and I was having callertunes which the tune was one digusting advert song of mtn I said I did"nt unaware and did"nt subscribe to that and he told me that what his system is showing to him...
So asbi finished typing these poo to express my anger am breaking these shameless corpate service providers robbers sim and heading to whereverbto have ky etisalat welcome back

Pls guya no bash me with my poor grammer I was jst expressing my feelings out of anger to feel relived
Re: Mtn Are Shameless Thieves by philfrey08: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecided summary pls...

1 Like

Re: Mtn Are Shameless Thieves by sats: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
i didnt read all that tales by moonlight, just so u kno

1 Like

Re: Mtn Are Shameless Thieves by parrotibaba(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
@op what the f**k is this? undecided Arrange ur post na! felt like I was reading chicken scratches, u wan give person eye problem ni? sad

1 Like

Re: Mtn Are Shameless Thieves by donhils: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
I'm very sure he's got no point to make. Look at the poor construction.
Re: Mtn Are Shameless Thieves by mymissingrib(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
all these epistles because of mtn
Re: Mtn Are Shameless Thieves by Soneh(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
ENGLISH HARD

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Leak / It Is Only In MTN Language That You Will Hear That 500MB Means Unlimited Data! / “old Soldier Never Dies; So Does Tecno L8”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.