Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. (21704 Views)

ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today / 3 OAU Students' Union Leaders Bag 14 Semesters Suspension / OAU Ile Ife Student Caught Having S3x At School Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by susolzik(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
14 days ultimatum to appoint a Minister of Education, when the president had promised to unveil his Ministers on/before 30th!
Why not 2 months ultimatum?
Mtcheew.
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by bife: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Whether true or not, I expect students to call for "congress at the level of Awo cafè."
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by deolu2000(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
bunmioguns:
shocked... 1.8 for phone calls

Nawa o

Meanwhile somewhere in Ekiti

is ur surname lair? because diz pics went viral on the internet some time ago,and it was actually said to be frm east africa,so hw come the event turned to ekiti state 4 ur mind?
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by Mznaett: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
K
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by Missy89(f): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Where is the mis information?

Ife SUG trying to be smart by half. Punch said "When contacted, the Chairman, Budget and Finance Committee, Mr. Abayomi Samuel, said the budget had not been approved". so the question is, How much was proposed for phone calls? The amount was conspicuously left out of this guguru press release

2 Likes

Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by TruthisOut: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
This set of people disgracing Nigeria right from cradle...
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by Opetech(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Missy89:
Where is the mis information?

Ife SUG trying to be smart by half. Punch said "When contacted, the Chairman, Budget and Finance Committee, Mr. Abayomi Samuel, said the budget had not been approved". so the question is, How much was proposed for phone calls? The amount was conspicuously left out of this guguru press release

God will bless you left, right and center.
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by bunmioguns(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
deolu2000:

is ur surname lair? because diz pics went viral on the internet some time ago,and it was actually said to be frm east africa,so hw come the event turned to ekiti state 4 ur mind?

grin grin grin

Abeg na joke level I dey ooo

Please don't take any of my post serious

Just try seeing most of them

I will modify it, don't worry
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by adegbitown: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
So it means they will actually go ahead once it is approved cos the reason for proposal is approval in d first place. They didn't deny d sum, they just succeeded in giving us another version of wat punch reported....university has become something else though undecided
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by opey112(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Whizpeter:
Abeg Who get iPhone 6s charger here? grin
I get nokia 3310 here.make i bring am?lol
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by geeben112: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
am sure u guyz have lost d bearing, u are not following d footstep of VAKAMA, TOMMY & LEGACY of '98 unionism...
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by Whizpeter(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
opey112:
I get nokia 3310 here.make i bring am?lol

That one na for ancestors na... cheesy
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by Kunlexic(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
#Buhari is seeing dis
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by mikolo80: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
PDPwayoo:

SUG govt. is the most corrupt organisation in Nigeria. This is why our youths will continue to shout SAI BUHARI and GEJ till 2019.
Our youths r not ready for politics. very weak and corrupt.
dude it is you that are not ready for politics. these guys are on point. they are following footsteps of their elders Who are winning. while you are following your elders Who are lamenting. who do you think is more ready for politics. winners or lamenters
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by mikolo80: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
RockMaxi:
If you can't defend your actions as a Student union leader then shame on you.
If it is a reprisal attack, do the neeedul and present a justified budget as at when due.

we're talking money you're taking defense
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2015
ok....
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by temitope23(m): 12:24am On Sep 16, 2015
Fynestboi,
Are you saying the news about the budget is fake, cos I can tell you I have the budget and it will surpise you when you see the amount these guys(SU) allocated to themselves.
Total budget presented was 26,090,469
Total ratified budget was 3,015,280

Annual due 4 2014/2015 session was 9,000,000
Balance from last session was 268,000
Which means oau SU account 4 2014/2015 has 9,268,000.
The president wants to make calls of 108,000
Security commitee phone call 54,000
Vice president 72,000
Second gen 20,500
And so on.
These guys are liars

1 Like

Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by alphaking(m): 12:49am On Sep 16, 2015
While the budget has not been read by the house the SRC has a committee known as the Budget,Finance and audit committee who sit on the presented budget and make appropriate amends to it just like the senate appropriations committee before it is presented at the house for final ratification. The budget is usually made available to members of the SRC before the sitting to enable them peruse and fully understand the budget so as to make well grounded input during the budget debate. The PRO has been known for lies,half truths and propaganda, in a bid to shy away from their unscrupulous spending he decided to highlight so called gains of the administration but they have refused to tell the world that they have bluntly refused to do as the Congress of Great Ife students demanded when they were asked to post pictures of the incredibly horrible welfare situation we are forced to live in or their failure to raise funds for their pet 'Scholarship Scheme' as promised to students and the SRC and how their blushes were saved by the last minute intervention of the Congress.They have decided to embark on traveling round the south west and Nigeria so as to justify the gargantuan amount budgeted for fuelling in their wasteful proposed budget but taking pictures and writing letters to appropriate anti-corruption agencies in the country to investigate alleged sharp practices and reneged social contract by the school management as ordered by the SRC has proved very difficult .Pls we are tired of these lies. The other time it was about TY trying to use his office to get sponsorship for a personal trip to New York .If he can do that while can't he move that the dipilated buildings on campus be renovated. We all thought TY was our BUHARI but he has failed us .
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by adezzy01(m): 3:55am On Sep 16, 2015
True Unionism is dead long time ago . They never deny the shameful , corrupt & heartless allegations," they are only playing with the baby". I think OAU Union as gone to the dogs. Back to Aregbee pay on time heartless governor........
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by lovetoye: 5:48am On Sep 16, 2015
[i][/i]outrageous!!!
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by deolu2000(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2015
bunmioguns:

grin grin grin
Abeg na joke level I dey ooo

Please don't take any of my post serious

Just try seeing most of them

I will modify it, don't worry
airyt,no wahala then.guess living on the humour syd life isnt bad as well.
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by tuk2ato(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Try and read it now
mznuez:
I've not really read it tho
grin
undecidedTry and read it now
mznuez:
I've not really read it tho
grin
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by tuk2ato(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Try and read it now [quote author=mznuez post=38041966]I've not really read it tho
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by Fynestboi: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
temitope23:
Fynestboi,
Are you saying the news about the budget is fake, cos I can tell you I have the budget and it will surpise you when you see the amount these guys(SU) allocated to themselves.
Total budget presented was 26,090,469
Total ratified budget was 3,015,280

Annual due 4 2014/2015 session was 9,000,000
Balance from last session was 268,000
Which means oau SU account 4 2014/2015 has 9,268,000.
The president wants to make calls of 108,000
Security commitee phone call 54,000
Vice president 72,000
Second gen 20,500
And so on.
These guys are liars

Is my name among the signatory?
Re: Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. by banjris(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things To Do When You Lose Admission(a Must Read For Students) / Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal / Driver Loses Control In FUTO, Jumps A Gutter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.