|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,968,995 members, 7,206,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 December 2022 at 06:10 PM
|Vacancy For Quality Control Manager In An Oil & Gas Company [entry Level] by Opetech(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2015|
Baywood Continental Limited (BCL) was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company in 1989 under Nigeria’s Companies' and Allied Matters Act of 1968. It commenced operations in 1990 as a construction company in the Oil & Gas industry.
Over the years, BCL witnessed tremendous growth and has expanded its core competence to include Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, Commissioning, Operations and Maintenance (EPICOM) services for Flowlines, Flowstations, Gas Plants, Pipelines & Terminals. It has rendered those services to Total, Shell, Chevron, Addax, NPDC, Exxonmobil and other companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Quality control manager
Job Location: Lagos
• To work with other staff within organizations to determine and establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets.
• Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
• To set up customer service standards
• To specify quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
• To help investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety
• To ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
• To work with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
• To act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
• To assist with recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
• To help supervising technical or laboratory staff.
• To validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
• B.Sc or HND in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field
• Relevant work experience is highly desirable and may be gained via final year project work, work shadowing, sponsorship, vacation work or 'year out' placements.
• IRC A certifications in Quality, Environmental and OH&S Management Systems and experience as an Internal Auditor will be added advantages.
• Excellent technical, organisational, planning and interpersonal skills.
Closing Date: October 5, 2015.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should [url=http://www.thejobspace.com/2015/09/quality-control-manager-in-oil-and-gas.html?m=1]click here to apply.[url]
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37