Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,543 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 (3696 Views)

50 Cent Hails Roman Goddess Backside On Instagram (Photos) / Edanos Is The Owner Of The Range Rover Gifty Shared On Instagram (Photo) / Best Of Afrocandy’s Sex Photos From Her P0rn Movie (18+ Photos0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 by realuz: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is Tiffany Maiyon, she was linked to 50 Cent a few weeks ago after the two were spotted getting cosy on a night out. See more photos >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/50-cent-new-girlfriend-shares-her.html

Re: If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 by kilokeys(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bag of shit..

Well.. I am nt an arse person anyway..

1 Like

Re: If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 by Houseofglam7(f): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
No matter how yansh big, na shiiit full am.......sometimes, silicon........... And shiiiit, lots of it.
angry

1 Like

Re: If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 by Blazinraj01(f): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Houseofglam7:
No matter how yansh big, na shiiit full am.......sometimes, silicon........... And shiiiit, lots of it.
angry
Ass isn't full of shit, ass is full of fat and unnaturally, silicon. Your large intestine/Colon stores shit. I wonder if posters A and B above took Biology.

9 Likes

Re: If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 by odeku95(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Ass isn't full of shit, ass is full of fat and unnaturally, silicon. Your large intestine/Colon stores shit. I wonder if posters A and B above took Biology.
looooooooooollllllll
Re: If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 by davidmoyes(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Blazinraj01:
School them jare
Re: If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 by CaptPlanet(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
kilokeys:
Bag of shit..

Well.. I am nt an arse person anyway..

Bro! U dey miss
Re: If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 by myrao(f): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
she is simply fat...her legs tell it all
Re: If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 by Adatob(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Craze
Re: If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 by Pennah(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
hmmm not speaking yet

(1) (Reply)

Women And There Provocative Dressing / Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage Throw A No Boys Allowed Party In Ikoyi, Shares C0nd0m / Tekno Having Fun In His Mansion As He Plays & Dance To His New Song (pics & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.