Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) (7466 Views)

Jackie Appiah Slays In Colourful Gown!!! / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) / Toyin Abraham Transforms Into Bearded Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by hub123: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Now, how colourful is this wedding? Some folks on Facebook are calling it the most colourful 2015 celebration of holy matrimony. Love the colours. More photos >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/is-this-most-colourful-wedding-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by madridguy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
ABSOLUTELY DYNAMITE.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by sladimeji(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cool

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Imortal001: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cool

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by osaslord500(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Beautiful shocked I'm so getting married this year cool

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by madridguy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
I am your lucky guy grin grin grin grin

Sandydayz:
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by amiskurie(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sandydayz:
Hallo bae,ayam very havalable... He he! grin
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
wow ! this is so lovely !
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by madridguy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Diaris godu ooooooo. You wanna snatch my wife to be ?

amiskurie:

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
madridguy:
I am your lucky guy grin grin grin grin

Lucky guy? Bad luck! grin
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
amiskurie:

M so not available grin
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by madridguy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
HAAAAAAHAAAAAAA. You better grap the opportunity now before ........................... you know the rest.

Sandydayz:

Lucky guy? Bad luck! grin
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by nikkiking(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Very interesting.
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by otikobaba: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Colourful or not colourful, if the wedding crash all this colourful things will not be remembered.....
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
madridguy:
HAAAAAAHAAAAAAA. You better grap the opportunity now before ........................... you know the rest.

Before wat? sad
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by madridguy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
I comment my reserve......lol. But make we marry naaa... I get inherit property for my village in Gwoza, make I sell am make we use the money marry. Awaiting your positive response.

Sandydayz:

Before wat? sad
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
madridguy:
I comment my reserve......lol. But make we marry naaa... I get inherit property for my village in Gwoza, make I sell am make we use the money marry. Awaiting your positive response.

Inherited property? Positive response? shocked shocked Guy find ur way before i rain down holy ghost fire on u tongue
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by amiskurie(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sandydayz:

M so not available grin

I was so fooling you! grin
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
amiskurie:

I was so fooling you! grin
Hehheh grin sad

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by floragregs(f): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
otikobaba:
Colourful or not colourful, if the wedding crash all this colourful things will not be remembered.....
just wish dem well and move on wth ur life!
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by madridguy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
haaaaaahaaaaa grin grin grin grin, We go sell small portion of the landed property for the wedding and we leave the rest, we never can tell tomorrow the land can start producing crude oil. lol................. grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sandydayz:

Inherited property? Positive response? shocked shocked Guy find ur way before i rain down holy ghost fire on u tongue
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
madridguy:
haaaaaahaaaaa grin grin grin grin, We go sell small portion of the landed property for the wedding and we leave the rest, we never can tell tomorrow the land can start producing crude oil. lol................. grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nor be only crude oil... Na groundnut oil undecided
Am too fragile smiley.. Looking for the perfect man grin
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Sommyangel(f): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Copied for future use
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
By the grace of God, I will be getting married in 2019. .

Can I RELEASE MY WEDDING CARDS now, since they are ready..?
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by madridguy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Perfect man keee? Then you will need to get yourself a clay and mold your perfect man ooooo. I am not a soothsayer, but my spirit just informed me that I am your ADAM. Will you be my Eve ?

Sandydayz:

Nor be only crude oil... Na groundnut oil undecided
Am too fragile smiley.. Looking for the perfect man grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
madridguy:
Perfect man keee? Then you will need to get yourself a clay and mold your perfect man ooooo. I am not a soothsayer, but my spirit just informed me that I am your ADAM. Will you be my Eve ?
angry don't quote me until u got sumtin gud in ur acc sad
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
You wanna sell your love ? I don't have money. I don't have luxury house but I promise I will make you HAPPY.

Sandydayz:

angry don't quote me until u got sumtin gud in ur acc sad
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
madridguy:
You wanna sell your love ? I don't have money. I don't have luxury house but I promise I will make you HAPPY.

Aiit den.. We'll get married later... smiley
Let's chop ur money grin
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by madridguy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Okay....Make I run go make money then. Be right back.

Sandydayz:

Aiit den.. We'll get married later... smiley
Let's chop ur money grin
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Blood vs Crip wedding
Re: Is This The Most Colourful Wedding In Nigeria By The Common Man (photo) by AlienStar: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Beautiful wedding HML
lalasticlala abeg come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Steals Wizkid Looks As He Rocks In Black Barrett, Who Rocked It Better? / Terry G's New Look, NO DREADS (pics) / Couple Use Head Of Dead Humans As Their Wedding Cake. (see Horror Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.