Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland (746 Views)

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland by vicadex07(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
I searched twitter, tried google, linda ikeji, sahara reporters all to avail.

It seems the only source of the unconfirmed news about Agberos fighting the Igbos in Alaba market is from Nairaland.

If that is so, then I can verify-ably confirm that Civil War II is going to be solely fought here on Nairaland.

grin

ibo kwenu...cowardice has been given a new definition

grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Answer: because my igboe people are panicking.
they are afraid that they Will be deported back to upper iweka overhead bridge.
bus as for me and my friend chidi. we rather commit suicide than be deported back to our. village.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland by vicadex07(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lest I forget...
IPOB youth mudafukaaaaaaaa!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland by vicadex07(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:
bus as for me and my friend chidi. we rather commit suicide than be deported back to our. village.

I hope they won't scream genocide to the international media this time around now because they were sternly warned by Oba Akiolu.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland by vicadex07(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

And hopefully they won't blame Awolowo once more about their lack of food supply.

I have always wondered how Igbos were expected to be dashed food when they wanted to kill their benefactors grin

Biafrans must be the dumbest lots we have military-wise world over...their generals are the dumbest. grin Empty chest beaters leading a war campaign miles away from war front.

Coward Ojuwku even had to send a Yoruba, Victor banjo to do his dirty work of leading the war-front to capture Lagos...a yorubaland. Yet those bastards who couldn't step out of their enclaves into the southwest during the war called yoruba cowards out of painment grin ...yeah a coward who ended the civil war with nothing more than about a hundred men.

I think their constant exodus in millions into Lagos presently is to make up for lost time during the civil war when they couldn't even smell berger talk-less of going past Ore grin

Igbos need to read history very well without BIAS so that they won't make the mistake of repeating it. The Yorubas are like russians...we don't interfere in all your Bleep-fest, but when you attempt to cross your line, our bite is always lethal...a bite usually brings a quick end to any conflict.

That last statement is for discerning minds.

I heard Ojukwu and Ifeajuna were partners. They were secretly having an affair before Ifeajuna cheated on Ojukwu and Ojukwu decided to reward his treachery by sentencing him to death.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland by vicadex07(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland by vicadex07(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland by sammoe(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
FYI
Got the info first on Facebook.

People who inject a tinge of tribalism in all they do or say find it hard to succeed; they are unnecessarily encumbered with worthless baggage...

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast / Saraki's CCT Live Update - Punch / A Better Northerner Should Replace Buhari Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.