Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227903 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by iamariwa(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2022
Adunny07:
Please who knows what the Service Executive role entails? Is it a Teller or Customer service role ? I really need to know.
it's a contract work with a financial institution.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Moniter0: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2022
No reply
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Brain44: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Please anybody outside Lagos got invite for the Interview??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by worldclass68(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Brain44:

Nothing yet...
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Adunny07(f): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brain44:
yes I got the interview invite... I stay in the Northern part of our great country lol. Who knows questions to expect?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Adunny07(f): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sandoyin:

Service executive is basically a contract staff in a financial institution. trust me being a contract staff is not a good thing. so many benefit that you won't get and moreso career progression is at stake.
It's the country that is making people even consider it.

It is well.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by worldclass68(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Got interview from access bank, online, tomorrow, pls any hints if anyone went through bank interview before?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Kunluv: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2022
worldclass68:
Got interview from access bank, online, tomorrow, pls any hints if anyone went through bank interview before?

How was the interview?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Adunny07(f): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
worldclass68:
was this after ur interview with whytecleon? And how was it?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by worldclass68(m): 5:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Adunny07:

Wasn't from them, I didn't go cuz I dont want that location.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by worldclass68(m): 5:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Adunny07:

Didn't attend, terribly busy
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Adunny07(f): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
worldclass68:

Didn't attend, terribly busy
oh okay... Thank you.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kaylardz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
worldclass68:
Hi guys.....pls any news about this company? I had an online test from them yesterday, who else got the same or any news about them?

I'm also interested in getting a banking job from whytecleon. Pls how do I apply for this test??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by worldclass68(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
kaylardz:

I'm also interested in getting a banking job from whytecleon. Pls how do I apply for this test??

Go to their site, and see if there is any advert....
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kaylardz(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
worldclass68:

Go to their site, and see if there is any advert....
Alright, thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kaylardz(m): 2:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Kunluv:

I got a message yesterday that I was successful in the aptitude test, and they will contact me for the next stage of recruitment which is an interview

I'll like to write their test as well, pls how did you go about it??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Brain44: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Omo. Am i the only one that is yet to get an interview invite after passing the assessment.??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by worldclass68(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Brain44:
Omo. Am i the only one that is yet to get an interview invite after passing the assessment.??

A friend of mine got an invite this morning.....
Waiting for mine tho....hopefully
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Kunluv: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
worldclass68:

A friend of mine got an invite this morning.....
Waiting for mine tho....hopefully

How was your friend interview? What did they asked me?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by worldclass68(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kunluv:

How was your friend interview? What did they asked me?

Rescheduled to next week
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Brain44: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please any update after interview
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Adunny07(f): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Brain44:
Please any update after interview
Nothing yet o... The wait is tiring.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Brain44: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Omo. Ah still no update abi whytecleon don forget us.��
Adunny07:
Nothing yet o... The wait is tiring.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Adunny07(f): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2022
Brain44:
Omo. Ah still no update abi whytecleon don forget us.��
Same here. I don't think they have any opening for now.. Do you know the salary range for this job? Was it on the advert?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Brain44: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
According already people already working through them if it is First bank=85k and Sterling bank= 101k but you can still confirm.

At least they should send us success mail that we passed the interview. I heard that some people received a breakfast mail already.
Adunny07:
Same here. I don't think they have any opening for now.. Do you know the salary range for this job? Was it on the advert?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Oladayopop(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
please who received an interview invite on digital marketing from whyte cleon to be done on whatsapp? Is it legit?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Oladayopop(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Olamilekan0465:
Have whytecleon get back to you after the whatsapp interview we had around June??

after the whatsapp interview what's the next stage like? I already did the whatsapp interview and I was told to expect a message from their microsoft team for the next stage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.