Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Chris Brown Brings His Daughter On Stage At Concert, Shares Inspirational Messag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Brings His Daughter On Stage At Concert, Shares Inspirational Messag (563 Views)

Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) / Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) / Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Brings His Daughter On Stage At Concert, Shares Inspirational Messag by tosmoniyi6: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
World famous musician Chris Brown took his daughter on stage after his performance last night (Saturday 12. Sept. 2015) so she could say 'hi' to his fans ::: He later took to Instagram to share an inspirational message with his fans: "I'm so thankful to be able to perform and inspire the world. I really think back LIKE , " damn, I went to fucking jail and had a number 1 single in the country" this goes to show you that you can make it after mistakes. It's about love forgiveness and just working on yourself". "I speak for the young black males who never had a silver spoon and understanding the struggle...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/chris-brown-brings-his-daughter-on.html

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Woman Killed Her Husband So She Can Get His Insurance / Deaf Bride Weds Deaf Groom… Read Their Touching Story [photos] / Ini Edo, Harrysong, Lilian Esoro And Ruth Kadiri At Mbong Amata’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.