Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo (1570 Views)

Flood Takes Over Major Parts In Ago Palace Way Okota / Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets / Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Four men who allegedly disguised as prophets but had in their possession human body parts were Tuesday paraded by the Oyo State police at the Eleyele Command, Ibadan. According to the police Commissioner Mr Leye Oyebade, the four suspected were ritualists arrested with mutilated human body parts in their possession. While addressing newsmen, the CP said the alleged criminals were arrested in an uncompleted building at Owode area of the state, where according to him, information had been rife that criminals were usually gathering at the place. The Commissioner said that one of the suspects, Odetunde Jacob, who allegedly confessed to the crime told the police that they had killed someone (name withheld) at Ogbomoso area of the state. “The suspects who all disguised as prophets have confessed to the crime,” the CP said. Four men were also paraded for alleged involvement in fraudulent act. The CP said the suspects claimed that they were major distributors of Cadbury products in Ibadan, but that they duped the complainant, Mrs Funke Lawal, of a sum of N1.2 million. Our Correspondent Related articles Copyright 2014 New Telegraph / All rights reserved. Mourinho tells reporter Four fake prophets arrested with human parts in Oyo

newtelegraphonline.com/four-fake-prophets-arrested-with-human-parts-in-oyo/

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by yorubatic: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
My fetish and diabolical people. ..Always so evil...yet poor

2 Likes

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Environer: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hahaha! I have to give it to Yoruba when it comes to killing people, using their flesh for rituals and eating them as meat. They are the 21st century cannibals of Africa.
Similarly, Igbos take the crown for international drug trafficking that is perpetrated by Nigerians
While northern Muslims (especially Fulani and Hausa and Kanuri) take the crown for regional, national and international terrorism concerning Nigeria

The rest of the crimes are shared equally by all 250 ethnic groups, dependent on their population dynamics.

1 Like

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Environer: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
The good news is that when it comes to making Nigeria proud globally, only the Igbo and Yoruba are in reckoning. The rest 248 ethnic groups are lost in transit.
Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by esthel(f): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
yorubatic:
My fetish and diabolical people. ..Always so evil...yet poor
ur hate will choke u to death, aren't u even choking already.
Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yorrober people, cannibalistic savages.
Killing a human being for ritual in this 21st century?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
FrankAba1:
Yorrober people, cannibalistic savages.
Killing a human being for ritual in this 21st century?

Yoruba people are diabolic and fetish but tribalism is not good.

Everybody know the bitter truth about we yorubas, we are vey diabolic but let's shun tribalism

5 Likes

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by freez2ryme(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na dem dem
Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Everybody know the bitter truth about we yorubas, we are vey diabolic but let's shun tribalism

Ok. Na becos of you oo! angry

2 Likes

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by ELTON123(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nawa ooo y this people too like ritual

Ah no call anybody name ooo

1 Like

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
They should be hanged and go through painful death in public square.

1 Like

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by IheabunikeChuks: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Broda, I am blind. Please help me.

1 Like

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
They should be hanged and go through painful death in public square.

Do you know whether your father or uncle is among them grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by yorubatic: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2015
esthel:
ur hate will choke u to death, aren't u even choking already.
You are already choked with your fetish evil...diabolical dunce, I know your grandfather is your biological father. ..you incestuous rapist. ..go and look for someone to behead for your ocultic ritual...evil lots

1 Like

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yorubads

1 Like

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by FKO81(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin
BuddahMonk:

My Yoruba brothers doing what they know how to do best grin grin
Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
FKO81:
grin
My Yoruba brothers doing what they know how to do best grin grin

Ofcourse everybody is aware about our diabolism, fetishness and jujuism grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
This acť wás comited by criminals, not the tribe Yoruba.
Lets stop all this hate, ok.
Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by ArodewilliamsT: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
I only came to check the names and as usual, i wasn't dissappointed. grin

I want to place a mega bet that the ethnicity of the next 'Father-rapes -daughter' criminal will be a lateefu, Taju, or Salami from yor.....land. Opcnairaland, kestolove95, una wan put money?

2 Likes

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Jman06(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yorrobar people again!

Cursed people!!

I spit on yorrobar people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Jman06:
Yorrobar people again!
Cursed people!!
I spit on yorrobar people!!!

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by esthel(f): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2015
yorubatic:

You are already choked with your fetish evil...diabolical dunce, I know your grandfather is your biological father. ..you incestuous rapist. ..go and look for someone to behead for your ocultic ritual...evil lots
SMH
Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by softvio(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Bunducisco: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Yet they also do this

Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by Bobbystanley(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Who else if not Yoruba's
Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by ruggedboy01: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2015
angry grin cheesy
Re: Four Fake Prophets Arrested With Human Parts In Oyo by iykofias(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2015
Yoruber i troway my left nip.ple for una o

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Reserves Judgment In Peterside’s Petition Against Wike / Boko Haram Struck Again / Hilarious Pix Of APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Of Akwa Ibom In A Boxing Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.