Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians (1055 Views)

A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees / Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want / Useless, cringe-worthy Degrees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians by ell77(f): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2009
http://www.degreeangel.co.uk

This company is registered in the UK.

It specializes in helping Nigerians apply to study in the UK, they are coming to Nigeria next month (some of their represented universities have agreed to discount the tuition fee by the amount this company is willing to sponsor the students by, and it will be written on their admission letter if offered a place at this institution - only available if you apply through this company). Please check out their website for more information.

1 Like

Re: Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians by ell77(f): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2009
www.degreeangel.co.uk
director@degreeangel.co.uk

DegreeAngel UK Ltd

UK Company Registration Number: 06874260

Registered Office:
Suite 404
324 Regent Street
London
W1B 3HH
UK

1 Like

Re: Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians by ell77(f): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2009
smiley
Re: Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians by ell77(f): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2009
For those of you who have asked for my identity to be made more public. My photo is now on my website (please don't yab me!! embarassed cry).

Thanks

DegreeAngel

1 Like

Re: Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians by ell77(f): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2009
WHO EVER SAID STUDYING IN THE UK HAD TO BE EXPENSIVE?

MSc in Nano Technology for just £6300 (if you apply through us), would you like to know more?

MBA Innovative management for just £6300 (if you apply through us), interested?

BSc in Technology and E-commerce, for £4950 per annum (if you apply through us), really?

OK WHAT ABOUT THIS?

MBA in Banking and Finance £6900, are you kidding me? Try us!

BA (Hons) in Business Studies £3250, is that possible? If you apply through us it is!

Contact us to find out about these courses and many more, including:
Master's Degrees (£6300 ):
-Fashion Technology,
-Innovatibve Technology,
-Computer Animation,
-Digital Electronics,
-LLM International Business Law!!!

Don't worry if you don't think you will have you degree results in time, you can do a pre-sessional course, and one of our universities is even offering this pre-sessional course free! FANTASTIC!

1 Like

Re: Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians by ell77(f): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2009
HND graduates and students!

Are you afraid of the varying degrees of discrimination encountered by your predecessors?

There are opportunities for HND graduates, no doubt.

But what if you want to change to a BSc?

Do you have to study for four more years!!!

NOPE!

With a one year top-up in the UK (or 18 months depending on your modules - maximum), you can convert your HND into a BSc from a reputable British university!

It is not just about the name though, you will be trained thoroughly to make up for gaps in knowledge by experts and looked at employers as a credit for your wide understanding.

Want to know more?

Check out DegreeAngel UK Ltd. Don't worry if your finances seem too small, we will let you know the opportunities available for you - including financial assistance (sponsorship and loans).

Remember I am coming in May, so stay tuned to my website for more details, you can also email me to receive automatic updates of my events (free), sponsorship opportunities, loans, new courses, discounted fees, etc.
Re: Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians by ell77(f): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2009
For those of you who have been asking for an itinerary of DegreeAngel's upcoming visit to Lagos, Nigeria, please stay tuned to the website www.degreeangel.co.uk.

To subscribe to a regular newsletter on important changes, life in the UK, upcoming events, new courses, scholarships, loans or important visa information email me at director@degreeangel.co.uk and with the subject 'Subscribe'.

Your email addresses will NOT be passed onto third parties, you can unsubscribe at anytime and you WILL gain a lot of FREE tips on studying in the UK.
Re: Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians by ell77(f): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2009
Did you ever wonder where the term 'she's got a PhD in fashion', came from? Cool. London [/b]has some of the [b]best [/b]fashion, arts and related genres in the world. Nigerians are obviously [b]extremely [/b]creative, but sometimes the resources and technical skills are not within reach. So [b]many people have been asking me for non-traditional courses relating to media, fashion and arts. I have quite a few universities who offer these courses - one of which is the best fashion university in the UK (probably the world), they are offering a variety or BA/BSc's, MA/MSc's and even PhD's in the following:

* Acting and Directing
    * Animation
    * Art and Design
    * Architecture, Artefact and Spatial Design
    * Beauty Therapy
    * Fashion magazines Business, Marketing and Creative Enterprise (which includes Enterprise Management, Floral
       Design, Marketing and Advertising AND Public Relations)
    * Conservation
    * Cosmetic Science
    * Curation and Criticism
    * Digital (Digital Arts, Digital Arts Online, Digital Media, Games Design AND Interactive Multimedia)
    * Fashion
    * Film and Theatre
    * Media
    * Photography
    * Printing and Publishing
    * Research (i.e. PhD)
    * Retail
    * Travel and Tourism

Prices vary and I will be accepting applications for them shortly, to find out more about this and other opportunities [/b]contact me on director@degreeangel.co.uk. To sign up to the regular newsletter, simply enter[b] 'subscribe' in the [b]subject [/b]box.
Re: Degreeangel Uk Ltd - Uk Degrees For Nigerians by ell77(f): 11:53pm On May 01, 2009
OK. BSc's are generally 3 years (4 with industrial year and some offer two year fast-track or one year top-ups).

MSc's (taught and full time) last for 12 months (some 9 months).

BUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER STUDYING IN UK?

TIER ONE - post-study work visa:
-Post-study workers are free to look for work without having a sponsor for the length of their leave.

You must score:

* 75 points for your attributes, which are a United Kingdom qualification, study at a United Kingdom institution, your immigration status during United Kingdom study and/or research, and the date of award of the qualification; and (United Kingdom qualification = 20, Studied at United Kingdom institution = 20,  Immigration status during United Kingdom study and/or research = 20, Date of award of qualification less than 12 months before application = 15)
    * 10 points for English language; and
    * 10 points for available maintenance (funds) - £1600 in available funds for four months before application.
[center]
TOTAL 95 POINTS NEEDED[/center]

UK QUALIFICATION MUST BE FROM UKBA authorised education provider and be one of these:
    * A recognised UK bachelor's degree
    * A recognised UK postgraduate level degree
    * United Kingdom Postgraduate Certificates in Education (PGCEs), including Professional Graduate Diplomas in Education obtained in Scotland, are acceptable for this requirement
    * An HND qualification from a recognised Scottish institution

TAKEN AND ADAPTED FROM: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

With our help this is very achievable - to find out more contact me on director@degreeangel.co.uk. To sign up to the regular newsletter, simply enter 'subscribe' in the subject box.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students At Hope University / Information On Unimaiduguri Post Jamb: / The Release Of Kwara State University Admission List 2009-2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.