Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official (3092 Views)

Fresh Dust Raised Over Supreme Court Decision On Rivers Guber Election / Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 16, 2015
Bevista:
Noted! We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

[s]Worse case scenario, court cancels the election and Wike wins again and begins a fresh 4 year tenure.[/s]
Even if he were to win, he can't begin a fresh 4 year tenure.

[s]Remember the case can be appealed up to Supreme Court.[/s]
Gubernatorial election cases should stop at Appeal Court. However, sooner or later, he'll be sacked.

Constitution have now been amended,Governorship cases now end at the supreme court
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by Aufbauh(m): 5:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmmm, no wonder the Devil is in the details.
Meanwhile He who fight and run will live to fight another day.
Cc Dakuku Peterside
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by Yeske2(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Where are the wailers when you need them to explain things like this?
@Chukwudi, explain how 200k resulted to over a million, even judges at the supreme court would be flabbergasted.
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by Jesusloveyou: 5:56am On Sep 16, 2015
ddippset:
Why do we think wike sleeps during the day? Because he doesn't sleep at night ; tribunal things on his mind!
going from one prayer warrior house to another, going from one judge house to another

1 Like

Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by Jesusloveyou: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

Constitution have now been amended,Governorship cases now end at the supreme court
and so? Even if it reach higher supreme court, tell me why wike wil not duly vacant d seat

1 Like

Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by Bevista: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Good thing you've cured your ignorance and edited your comment.
*lol*... I'll take that jab. My bad. A wise man cures his ignorance before others expose him.
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by shiinihost: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That the card reader captured 280k voters doesn't translate to '280k' voters were accredited. I'm well aware that majority of electorates voted without card reader due to mal-function of the reader. There is NO section within the Electoral act that nullifies voting without the reader. The petitioners are yet to prove their allegation of electoral malpractice. It will boil down to forensic analysis and checks whether the votes were inflated or not. IF inflated, the tribunal will CANCEL the identified inflated votes and examine whether a re-run in the affected areas will be able to affect the result. I make BOLD to state that the APC petition is DEAD on arrival.

stop displaying your ignorance everywhere. dammit.
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by shiinihost: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

If it goes to supreme court, then be sure that the election would not only be annulled, wike and many others would go to prison.
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2015
Bevista:
Wike/PDP cannot escape what is about to befall them.

Where are those who said Amaechi lost both battle & war and that Mama Piss will be laughing because Amaechi failed DSS screening. You guys will soon realize there is a Grand Chess Game going on.

Wike, shebi you sabi probe? Just wait till when you are sacked and stripped of immunity, then you shall explain what you did with over N120B in only 4 months.

Amaechi's laughter loading....
...mostly I wish Buhari should compensate Amaechi,no matter the allegation level against him by his arch enemy, Wike...
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Even if the election is held 100 times again, Wike will still win hands down.

Worse case scenario, court cancels the election and Wike wins again and begins a fresh 4 year tenure. Remember the case can be appealed up to Supreme Court.
...if Wike should win a re-run,let the election be credible...
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by softvio(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That the card reader captured 280k voters doesn't translate to '280k' voters were accredited. I'm well aware that majority of electorates voted without card reader due to mal-function of the reader. There is NO section within the Electoral act that nullifies voting without the reader. The petitioners are yet to prove their allegation of electoral malpractice. It will boil down to forensic analysis and checks whether the votes were inflated or not. IF inflated, the tribunal will CANCEL the identified inflated votes and examine whether a re-run in the affected areas will be able to affect the result. I make BOLD to state that the APC petition is DEAD on arrival.

yeah the APC petition is DOA.. Am just laughing tha APC gullibles here jubilating for nothing..the election would not be nullify...mark my word
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
softvio:

yeah the APC petition is DOA.. Am just laughing tha APC gullibles here jubilating for nothing..the election would not be nullify...mark my word
they are just blowing hot air. how can total voters be meagre '290k' when rivers had over 2million registered voters? Even Ekiti state had more voters.
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by Kingspin(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2015
When other states including the federal govt is enjoying their electoral malpractice Rivers is feeling the heat. Hello Nigeria politics.
Re: Only 293,072 Voters Accredited For Rivers Guber Polls – INEC Official by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pritycrystal:
News like dis just has dis effect on me I cannot explain. Anyways, I'm watching things unfold. grin
Abadie? Am seeing calabar in your profile. So can we know each other? Am udeme by name. Can we go via mail or whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari To Fani Kayode ''provide N840m Or Rot In Jail'' / Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings / Nigeria’s Deadly Monsters (2) By Fani-kayode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.