Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,977 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Please Notify The Police If You See This Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Notify The Police If You See This Man (1398 Views)

See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti / [PHOTO] Hilarious Conversation Between A Small Boy And The Police / The Police can't search our phones without... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by barcaboi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
My brother, Big fem, lost his car around 4.30pm on Monday at PALMS. The thief trailed him into the mall. Please if u recognise this guy, help notify the police. If a mall is not save for us, then we have 2 watch over our backs everytime....please share...let us get him
pics 2: that's my bro in White and the thief right behind him

Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by midehi2(f): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by bluaero(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
no wahala
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by fromnigeria(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
How Much??
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by madridguy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by psucc(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
What's the tag on him? N2m will click me in motion. Good to go?
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by Unibentested(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
barcaboi:
My brother, Big fem, lost his car around 4.30pm on Monday at PALMS. The thief trailed him into the mall. Please if u recognise this guy, help notify the police. If a mall is not save for us, then we have 2 watch over our backs everytime....please share...let us get him
pics 2: that's my bro in White and the thief right behind him

This should be on the front page..It could happen to anyone..

1 Like

Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2015
How much na abi na free
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by coldcandy: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
be a good citizen, help him if u can.
hope u hv reported to the police?
we will get him!
Jollyjoy:
How much na abi na free
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2015
coldcandy:
be a good citizen, help him if u can. hope u hv reported to the police? we will get him!
lolll report weytin,lollll.
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by barcaboi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
coldcandy:
be a good citizen, help him if u can. hope u hv reported to the police? we will get him!
yes we have....we just tryna use the power of social media to get him
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by Prodeegee(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Chai...they sholda scanned his prints too and run it by network providers or banks bvn database. What a country I am. Somany registration process. Nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by barcaboi(m): 4:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Prodeegee:
Chai...they sholda scanned his prints too and run it by network providers or banks bvn database. What a country I am. Somany registration process. Nothing to show for it.
bros I tire o
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by Prodeegee(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2015
And this didnt make fp...
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ahah..# Na this kind tin suppox make frntpage na..Mod help a bro;..Kai; e resemble boda saheed sha..#Na joke abeg o

1 Like

Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by Sveen: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by chidifyn(f): 2:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Has he been arrested?
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by Awoofawo(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
cool At op what are your evident to actually link the stolen car to the man.

Did the CCTV also caught him live driving away in the car, just becaue he is behind your bro is not enough to say he is the prime suspect here.....

Give more infor thank
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by barcaboi(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
chidifyn:
Has he been arrested?
he hasn't jare.....I wish I cld get hold of him
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by barcaboi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
cool At op what are your evident to actually link the stolen car to the man.

Did the CCTV also caught him live driving away in the car, just becaue he is behind your bro is not enough to say he is the prime suspect here.....

Give more infor thank
yes the CCTV saw him driving off and zoomed on his face

1 Like

Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by Awoofawo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
barcaboi:

Good case then....hope your bro car got tracker on it thou. That guy may be anywhere on the Africa continent now. Pray he get caught soon and serves Lagos justice ( I no say jungle justice o!) angry
barcaboi:

Good case then....hope your bro car got tracker on it thou. That guy may be anywhere on the Africa continent now. Pray he get caught soon and serves Lagos justice ( I no say jungle justice o!)

On a second thougth, the security operatives at the mall fuvck up sha o!

1 Like

Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by barcaboi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Awoofawo:

Good case then....hope your bro car got tracker on it thou. That guy may be anywhere on the Africa continent now. Pray he get caught soon and serves Lagos justice ( I no say jungle justice o!) angry

Good case then....hope your bro car got tracker on it thou. That guy may be anywhere on the Africa continent now. Pray he get caught soon and serves Lagos justice ( I no say jungle justice o!)

On a second thougth, the security operatives at the mall fuvck up sha o!
I doubt there's a tracker....I dey tell u. them fk uo gan.....still a surprise
Re: Please Notify The Police If You See This Man by emmanuel596(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Cctv should be placed in every corner in Nigeria

Even inside olosho room

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: El-rufai Is Dead Already – Apostle Suleman / A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) / Please Help!! How Can Someone Identify A Fake Nigeria Passport? Any hint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.