Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian (16845 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Gunmen Abduct Kogi Traditional Ruler- Ohi Of Ajaokuta Demand N20m Ransom / Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Abductors of Sheik Adam Idoko, the Chief Imam of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN, Central Mosque have demanded N20m for his freedom.

Idoko, who is also the Deputy Secretary-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, NSCIA, was kidnapped five days ago.

Gunmen abducted him in his village, Ogrute Enugu-Ezike, in Igbo-Eze North Council Area of Enugu State, where he had gone for a meeting.
A reliable source from the central mosque, who pleaded anonymity, disclosed on Tuesday in Enugu that the kidnappers demanded a ransom of N20m before they would free the Imam.

He, however, lamented that “we don’t have that kind of money; they should remember that Sheik Idoko is not a politician or a business tycoon; he is working for God.

“Till now, I am still surprised why the Imam who devoted himself to the work of God should be a target for kidnap.

“If the UNN central mosque has that kind of money, we would have finished the mosque we started building for the past four years.”

Musa Mohammed, a Muslim faithful described the N20m ransom demanded by the kidnappers as unfortunate and outrageous.

“I plead with the kidnappers to release him unconditionally because he is working for God,” he said.

When contacted, the spokesman of the Enugu State Police Command, DSP Ebere Amaraizu said the command was on trail of the kidnappers.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/kidnappers-of-enugu-imam-demand-n20m-ransom/
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
wink
I Pray the Almighty Allah Grants his quick release

28 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yeeebos and kidnapping sha.
Smh smh smh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Smh smh smh
Why are you so quick to apportion blame?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by madridguy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
God Will touch the heart of the kidnapper. We need him back home soon,

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Sunofgod(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
What is the last price?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
kropotkin2:
Why are you so fast in Apportioning blame?

Did u just ask me why I frowned my face after a slap?

11 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Did u just ask me why I frowned my face after a slap?
The kidnappers identities are unknown for now,
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
madridguy:
God Will touch the heart of the kidnapper. We need him back home soon,
I'm afraid God dosent do that, except in the fantasy world of misguided fundamentalists

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
kropotkin2:
The kidnappers identities are unknown for now,

lols. Funny man tryin to tease me. Do you have to see smell before your nose tells you the smell is lavender?

9 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Smh smh smh
cc: ishilove
cc: lalasticlala
cc: rocktation

who are other moderators self grin

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

lols. Funny man tryin to tease me. Do you have to see smell before your nose tells you the smell is lavender?
i don't work for the guardian newspaper so i wouldn't know what you're talking about
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
cc: ishilove cc: lalasticlala cc: rocktation
who are other moderators self grin
grin . Let's get a ban babe cheesy
It won't hold the open secret in detention anyway wink

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

grin . Let's get a ban babe cheesy

It won't hold the open secret in detention anyway wink
ur still talking to me? u dare?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
kropotkin2:
i don't work for the guardian newspaper so i wouldn't know what you're talking about

Lol. Like you're addicted to hypocrisy really

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol. Like you're addicted to hypocrisy really
The police will make a statement on the issue latest by tomorrow morning. Meanwhile,we are praying for his early release

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

ur still talking to me? u dare?

I'm a fighter y'know cheesy grin cheesy

Beht really, you shouldn't feel the heat a bit. You're no creek lord, you're no kidnapper and you're no violence perpetrator . Yo clean huh?
Beht so far the perpetrators af this barbaric act are from your tribe, then they are!

If I say the society is sick! (and it really is) The best you can do for yourself Is to say 'I'm not' not 'we're not' . We're not is a lie if u kwim smiley

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
kropotkin2:
The police will make a statement on the issue latest by tomorrow morning. Meanwhile,we are praying for his early release

Amen! Getting the criminals behind this arrested without paying no dime will be appreciated too smiley
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

[s] I'm a fighter y'know cheesy grin cheesy

Beht really, you shouldn't feel the heat a bit. You're no creek lord, you're no kidnapper and you're no violence perpetrator . Yo clean huh?
Beht so far the perpetrators af this barbaric act are from your tribe, then they are!

If I say the society is sick! (and it really is) The best you can do for yourself Is to say 'I'm not' not 'we're not' . We're not is a lie if u kwim smiley[/s]
/in thick yoruba accent/ Thrash!
/in thick igbo accent/ Lubbish!

Don't worry karma is real, besides the whole kidnapping ish shows that we are hustlers what can I say grin Now don't quote me again! tongue

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

/in thick yoruba accent/ Thrash!
/in thick igbo accent/ Lubbish!

Don't worry karma is real, besides the whole kidnapping ish shows that we are hustlers what can I say grin Now don't quote me again! tongue

Now, you didn't fail to disappoint me!

#don't quote me again! tongue

7 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by menix(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Could it b d Imam had side bizness else nah bad market them kidnap cous dem go finally give the imam transport go house..

Imam oya collect Jesus miracle nd get released...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Reekadict04: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2015
shocked shocked sad
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by lonelydora: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2015
So that mosque near 2nd Gate still dey exist? I never knew it was still there.

Great Super Lions and Lionesses!!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2015
Lol, it's not just 20 million they should make it 20 billion. Irredeemable efulefus

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by iambabaG: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2015
While some pple nd trying 2 push d country forward.. Some lazy ass mofos r just too lazy 2 utilize their brains!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by maestroz: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2015
i won't be surprised if buhari appoints an hausa man from enugu as minister. this kidnapping, adultnappin and childnapping must stop.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by donholy28(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmm 20 million for d man..OK na but the best thing his people can do is transfer me just 10 million and i will follow his case with fasting and prayers
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by madridguy(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Na garri you dey price ? Lol

Sunofgod:
What is the last price?
Re: Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian by omusiliyu(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Always from the east.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills His 18-Month-Old Daughter In Makurdi, "A Voice Told Him She's A Witch" / Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle / I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.