Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Facebook Dislike Button Coming Soon! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Facebook Dislike Button Coming Soon! (596 Views)

Is Shutting Down Via The Computer's Power Button Really Safe? / 3 Things You May Be Doing On Facebook That Make People Dislike You Immediately / Dear Admin, Request For Dislike Button On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Dislike Button Coming Soon! by kengreatleads(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imagine coming across a really annoying post on Facebook and you so much wish for a dislike button…awkward feeling right? Well you can cheer up because according to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, dislike button is around the corner.

During a Q&A session Tuesday, CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed his company has indeed been working the “dislike button”. “I think people have asked about the dislike button for many years. Today is a special day because today is the day I can say we’re working on it and shipping it,” he said.

Zuckerberg however admitted in the past that the company has considered building a Dislike button, but ultimately decided against it. Presumably, it had to do with the fact that at the time it didn’t want to integrate a way to express negativity toward other users.

Personally, I think this is a step in the right direction by the company as it gives people the opportunity to express how they feel about a post on Facebook whether happy or sad. I just hope the dislike button will not be abused.

http://www.thypcdoc.com/2015/09/facebook-dislike-button-coming-soon.html
Re: Facebook Dislike Button Coming Soon! by omophunky(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Time to let those cartoons on facebook know that not everybody share same opinion with them angry
Re: Facebook Dislike Button Coming Soon! by adedayourt(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
k
Re: Facebook Dislike Button Coming Soon! by fattbabakay(m): 3:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Nw we give ourselves brain before posting...Nw wog of nairaland??
Re: Facebook Dislike Button Coming Soon! by DeHero1: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Win7 Won't Boot / Where Can I Get A Spare Computer Screen / Data Loss Problems And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.