Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family (2505 Views)

Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Housemaid Used Urine To Prepare Meal For Her Boss Who Maltreated Her. All Along / House Maid Uses Urine In Cooking To Punish Her Employer(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by nonso500: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-RJf6Anlze8k/Vfic0hv8G4I/AAAAAAAALRI/HgMJrehqoXE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

According to Modern Kenyan Corps, a Facebook page showcasing happenings in the East African country, a vengeful house girl who was maltreated by her boss' family took vengeance on the entire household by using her own urine to prepare meals for the household.

The 19-year-old girl who was caught in the act when the master of the house decided to install a Close Circuit Camera in the house in the wake of housemaids maltreating kids left in their care, was shocked to see the girl urinating in a pot of soup she was preparing.

This Mombasa based family, on seeing the footage of the video, promptly got the girl and during interrogation, she told police officers she used the urine to prepare food as punishment on her boss for maltreating her.

[url]9jatea.com[/url]
Re: Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by adedayourt(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
k
Re: Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lmfao! cheesy
Re: Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by yanabasee(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Na Kenya sef.....
Mtchwwww....
Bar man.... Pass me one origin!
Re: Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by dulux07(m): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2015
Disgusting, only God knows what some r presently doin to their boss n family lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by pyyxxaro: 12:23am On Sep 16, 2015
The Babe won give her Oga Urine Pepper soup and boiler yam grin

What a helthy meal cry
Re: Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2015
That gal a maid?she is not presentable,i wonder how the boss take dey manage d food ooo..
Re: Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by jamex93(m): 12:31am On Sep 16, 2015
She deserve to b locked inside a deep freezer for 2weeks
Re: Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by menix(m): 1:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Chisos..
I swear if nah my house b dat, 50 naira pepper mst enta that her piss hole..

All the while the family was happy wiv the maid cooking thinking she once worked at Mega Chicken.

Moral of d story: don't mistreat someone u know is close to your pot.
Re: Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by Jennydoris(f): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2015
This is what you get when you maltreat the people living with you.

And this is what you get when the cooking is done by that same person you maltreat.

I know the maltreatment is from the wife without any doubt. The girl didn't do well, she went too far. But it's only God that knows the kind of treatment she gets from that house that made her to go to that extent. They must have hardened her heart to turn against them afterall man makes man to be wicked.
Re: Shocking News: Wicked House Maid Uses URINE To Prepare Meal For Her Boss' Family by Godmother(f): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Jennydoris:
This is what you get when you maltreat the people living with you.

And this is what you get when the cooking is done by that same person you maltreat.

I know the maltreatment is from the wife without any doubt. The girl didn't do well, she went too far. But it's only God that knows the kind of treatment she gets from that house that made her to go to that extent. They must have hardened her heart to turn against them afterall man makes man to be wicked.

Well said. Although I'm not supporting this girl's barbaric act, but you need to see the way some people trat their help, almost as if they are not humans. For this girl to have done this, it means the wickdness done to her must have been terrible.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is "Osita" An Igbo Name Or English ? / Bola Tinubu’s ‘poisoned Communion’: Outright Insult To Body Of Christ / Changes I Would Like To See On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.