Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,453 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari (892 Views)

Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... / Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by 360jamng(m): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2015
http:///we-are-in-talks-with-boko-haram-over-chibok-girls-buhari/
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/unnamed.png[/img]
Presidential spokesperson, Femi Adesina this evening on
twitter quoted President Buhari as saying that his
government is currently in talks with Boko Haram members
for the release of the over 200 Chibok school girls that
were kidnapped in April last year.

Afam4eva , OAM4J , lalasticlala , seun

Source: http:///we-are-in-talks-with-boko-haram-over-chibok-girls-buhari
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by adedayourt(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2015
i
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by DrLee(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2015
all these talk and no action sef

1 Like

Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Wait so how can you start a conversation about the Chibok Girls without knowing who you are talking to? Why not confirm your sources first before you even start at all??

1 Like

Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by ReskpetNobleman(m): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Tufiafkwa! Mr Buhari and APC fools @ it again cry wit dere deceptive lies, mouth action, body language and propaganda towards our gullible youths cry anyways @ de fullness of time de reall peadophile will unfold bt before den tag mee de wailer of truth not chanter of deceptive change cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by yanabasee(m): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2015
You need to ensure that they are genuine leaders.... As in? A country like ours, doesn't have the technicality to bind a clean negotiation with BH...

And why Negotiation? Is this what Buhari said he will do? Didn't he bragged that he's a former general? That he's got the war skills to clean this BH under two months? That GEJ underestimated the Nigerian military?

1 Like

Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by orobs93(m): 12:22am On Sep 16, 2015
We done hear
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by nikkiking(m): 12:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Fraud undecided undecided.

As far as i am concerned there are no missing girls undecided.

It just a political propaganda to tarnish the images of the immediate past govt.

1 Like

Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by 360jamng(m): 12:44am On Sep 16, 2015
nikkiking:

It just a political propaganda to tarnish the images of the immediate past govt.
My broda, .
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by Obrigardo: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2015
You guys pasting blog links with lies everywhere. When PMB is destroying boko idiootss, here you are spreading another round of lies.
I'll wait for a reputable source to change my mind.
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by ziky2010(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2015
I am beginning to suspect Apc and Buhari over this whole bokoharam issue
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by donholy28(m): 12:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Chibok girls is a scam
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by 360jamng(m): 1:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:
You guys pasting blog links with lies everywhere. When PMB is destroying boko idiootss, here you are spreading another round of lies.

Before you make such comment, see his spokesman Twitter Handle

Dumb
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by Obrigardo: 1:22am On Sep 16, 2015
360jamng:

Before you make such comment, see his spokesman Twitter Handle

Dumb

even photoshop can do wonders.
I'll still wait for a reliable source not some jargon blog
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by menix(m): 1:26am On Sep 16, 2015
Ysterday news: Chiboks gals re now used as foot soldiers

Today News: we re in talk wiv BH over Chibok gals.

Tomorrow news: Chibok gals have issued an ultimatum that they won't leave sambisa if 1naira does not equal 1 dollar.

Come when will these govt stop taking us like mumu..
They said we have rooted BH out..
They say we need France intervention to root them out finally.
They say we re negotiating wiv BH..

Abeg this Govt nah 1 chance bus, abeg conductor!! Make I drop, I no go again..
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by 360jamng(m): 1:26am On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:

even photoshop can do wonders. I'll still wait for a reliable source not some jargon blog
It was gotten from vanguard newspapers online

check their website.
is connected to them.
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 1:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Op keep using your blog to spread lies. I can see that some fools actually believe this nonsense
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by zinachidi(m): 1:47am On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
i
spacebooking by past 12am?? shocked
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by zinachidi(m): 1:50am On Sep 16, 2015
nikkiking:

dude, i used to think that too,, i wonder how more than 200 girls will just disappear without a trace for almost 2 years.. Shaa God knows...
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by zinachidi(m): 1:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:
www.punchng.com/news/we-are-negotiating-with-bharam-says-buhari/
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by 5starmilitant: 2:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:

Destroy? When, where? They said they've destroyed all their camps, where are the dead bodies? What about photos of the ones they caught alive during the raid?

Do not be deceived, 4 months is not enough to wipe those touts. If it's easy like that, then the United States wouldn't still be fighting terrorism by now. Oboy make use of your brain na.....
Re: We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari by adedayourt(m): 2:18am On Sep 16, 2015
zinachidi:
spacebooking by past 12am?? shocked

d tin no get time frame brov

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS:Chief Ayiri Emami,Tinubu,Fayose Honored At Legendary Hollywood Theatre / Just In-2 Oyo Pilgrims Detained By Saudi Authorities For Drug-related Offence / A Yoruba Journalist's Opinion On Nnamdi Kanu, The Biafra Course And Vision 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.