Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle (6118 Views)

Please Who Can Teach Me Waste Plastic Bottle Collection And Sell Business / Waste Recycling Company In Ibadan. / Waste Plastic Bottle Buyers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle by kayfocus: 12:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Waste to wealth integrated concept are into supplying of waste\empty\used plastic bottle,PET,label or unlabelled bottles,used pet bottle of any kind both 50cl and 75cl,coloured and transparent,specification:empty and free of water,empty and free of sand,could have cap and wrapper,depending on your request,these waste plastic bottle are sold in kilogramms and tons required on order and request. We are looking interested company or recycling plant to place their on order by calling this phone no 08138225537\bb pin:2A7523C5,our collection centre and pick up is located in abeokuta,ogun state,interested client are free to call on us anytime of the day. We also supply waste paper,empty purewater sachets nylons,used beverage cans. You can whatsapp me for more picture.

Re: Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle by elebilafe(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Are you into aluminium and copper?
Re: Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle by okine4real: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello House,

Our Company Okinex Swift Venture, is into recycling, We recycling pet bottles, We have pet Bottles crushed with Caps and Rings, We also Have Pet crushed alone. We have the ability too supply 300 tons of crushed pets and caps together per Month, While we have the ability too supply 150 ton of crushed pet bottles alone per month. Interested buyers can send me a mail via okine4real@yahoo.com, Phone contact and Whatsapp 2347087776267.

NOTE: What we have is cold wash. In the nearest future, we look forward in supplying hot wash.

Re: Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle by haggai247: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
elebilafe:
Are you into aluminium and copper?
can you buy aluminum in tonnes quora123 come and see o
Re: Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle by menama(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Do you have waste non PET plastics,? eg jericans, buckets , car bumper, etc
Re: Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle by okine4real: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jello kayfocus, how many tons do you have on ground? I can pick all you have weekly or monthly. You can contact me via 070877776267, u can also contact me on whatapp on the same phone no.

1 Like

Re: Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle by okine4real: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello we have the following in stock

Master bach
Viju
Injection
Blow
Keg
Natural
Pet flakes
All crushed intereted. If you interested pls call or whatsapp us on 07087776267
Re: Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle by okine4real: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Pet flakes now avail

Re: Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle by Egyptianmilksay: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle by bomibomi: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
okine4real:
Pet flakes now avail
Do you still sell this pet flakes?
I need them in large quantity in Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Production Hit 2.025mbpd In June / How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.